The online racing simulator
LOL Phil nice.
Quote from hrtburnout :OH U

I very much hope you get banned for the picture you posted before. I've seen no one deserve it more than you bastard.
Huge amount of sympathy for someone you didn't know who crashed because he drove drunk/stupid..
Quote from 5tag :I very much hope you get banned for the picture you posted before. I've seen no one deserve it more than you bastard.

Hahahahaha.

I don't drink and drive. He did, and killed his passenger too. It was sad, but he challenged death and death won.
Quote from RasmusL :Huge amount of sympathy for someone you didn't know who crashed because he drove drunk/stupid..

Wouldn't normally simply +1 but in these special circumstances I shall..

+1

It's pissing me off the amount of sympathy and blessings he is getting on facebook from people who didn't know him at all, for destroying not only his own but someone elses life too, because he was an idiot driving stupidly while intoxicated.
And............ That's a win.
I've got no sympathy for him I've probably seen him a couple of times on TV some years ago but I don't really know, who he was.

That was not the point. The point was someone dies and then some idiot forum nerd posts a totally dumb picture to make fun of the accident. As if it was original to be the first to make jokes about news that are "in" now.

Everybody has to have a statement on everything that's what drives me mad.
It's the internet, created so everyone can have an opinion on everything. A fair point well made, though.
Quote from 5tag :I've got no sympathy for him I've probably seen him a couple of times on TV some years ago but I don't really know, who he was.

That was not the point. The point was someone dies and then some idiot forum nerd posts a totally dumb picture to make fun of the accident. As if it was original to be the first to make jokes about news that are "in" now.

Everybody has to have a statement on everything that's what drives me mad.

You're the one making a statement. I was just posting a funny picture.

Good evening.
@erik:

That's funny cause iPhone doesn't needs a killer, it's dead by design.

This,
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's the internet, created so everyone can have an opinion on everything.

kind of contradicts this.
Quote :A fair point well made, though.

This is a forum, if no one made any statements or shared any opinions then what would be the point in it? There would be no discussion or debate. If a celebrity death is in the news it is probable that it will be talked about, and if the person who died killed himself and someone else because he is an idiot, then I don't see why he deserves to be respected. 5tag says he gets mad about people trying to be first to poke fun and make a joke about it. What? Someone has to be first, or there there will never be a beginning to a debate, such as this one! If no one posted first, there would never be any discussions around here. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. :hidesbehi

Ouch that last one hurts
ive done the forever alone one and im not alone... u mad ?
Quote from Gills4life :[...] Someone has to be first [...]

No, actually no one has to. There's not necessarily a need for anybody to make a joke about somebodys death.

Quote from Gills4life : [...] If no one posted first, there would never be any discussions around here. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. :hidesbehi

I think discussions are always important. At least a bit.

To make this post any useful for the thread:

The pie charts are always so true
not that, i think that just makes you shallow

EDIT: this is aimed at theirishnoob
Quote from E.Reiljans :That's funny cause iPhone doesn't needs a killer, it's dead by design.

Yes, the iPhone is dead! Failed to launch!

Thats why Apple is swimming in a pool of money so deep, it can afford to buy a shittonne of land and build a super-awesome new campus that is a massive glass circle.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG