The online racing simulator
Gooby comics ftw.

What's funny about them?
You guys just aren't that deep into teh Interwebz..
if thats the outcome when u you are deep enough into the web...i rather dont go too far in
Well you have to man, cause finding out what's funny about the funny, is more funny then the funny itself.. (or something like that)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well you have to man, cause finding out what's funny about the funny, is more funny then the funny itself.. (or something like that)

When that happens the "joke" really is bad as hell
And here we go again, thats not funny, etc.
It looks like you guys where under false impression that anyone asked you specifically, did you find this funny.
I thought we already sucked and swallowed this topic enough times so everyone knows about difference in sense of humour, that what might be fun for couple of people it is not necessary fun for rest of the world.

Also do you guys always feel the need to publicly announce when something is not to your tastes?
Like walking on the streets with friends and every two seconds shout to random people stuff like, "that car is shit, also I hate this gay color!", "Did they pay you to wear this crap!", "hey you fat ugly woman-like creature dont leave your house because homeless people might puke on your sight and eventually die of starvation"

Dont treat above post too seriously ;p but srsly stop this shit its funnies thread, its meant for everyone even for people with no sense of humour, like me for example.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :And here we go again, thats not funny, etc.
It looks like you guys where under false impression that anyone asked you specifically, did you find this funny.
I thought we already sucked and swallowed this topic enough times so everyone knows about difference in sense of humour, that what might be fun for couple of people it is not necessary fun for rest of the world.

Also do you guys always feel the need to publicly announce when something is not to your tastes?
Like walking on the streets with friends and every two seconds shout to random people stuff like, "that car is shit, also I hate this gay color!", "Did they pay you to wear this crap!", "hey you fat ugly woman-like creature dont leave your house because homeless people might puke on your sight and eventually die of starvation"

Dont treat above post too seriously ;p but srsly stop this shit its funnies thread, its meant for everyone even for people with no sense of humour, like me for example.

None asked you specifically to defend those pictures. Go away.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :And here we go again, thats not funny, etc.

Datz no funneh, whaz wro´ w u?
At least you admit you don't have sense of humour :P
Quote from Boris Lozac :At least you admit you don't have sense of humour :P

This is why I am one step ahead of you, you still deluding yourself

Attached images
Bild025.jpg
Quote from Omar1 :dafuq did i just see?

Well anyways, thanks for the image quote!
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

dolan copcis?

mor pls

The funny thing about these dolan comics, is that they're annoying.
People raging about this, is most of the fun.
Also, dolan is at least better than those damn ponies.
Quoting the pics was on purpose.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :dolan copcis?
mor pls

The funny thing about these dolan comics, is that they're annoying.
People raging about this, is most of the fun.
Also, dolan is at least better than those damn ponies.
Quoting the pics was on purpose.

gooby
pls
Hello atheists.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG