The online racing simulator

new software lets you multitask
That last iPad vs Netbook is like comparing Ferrari and some pickup car, really...
Quote from TypeRacing :That last iPad vs Netbook is like comparing a skateboard and some sort of every day car, really...

corrected that for you
and for the german speaking people among us:

The "Verkehrshelfer" one is easily the best.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :[waits for dustin]

I think you don't have to wait longer, because I just posted, and he seems to follow me around.
*Waits for mac story and personal insult*
*snore*

Quote from E.Reiljans :This misses
RAM: iPad: 256 MB; netbook: up to 8 GB.

The pros:

Who cares?

If you question the iPad's purpose.. it's not for you.

Simple as that. Netbooks aren't good.. you have a screen the size of a corn chip, a CPU as fast as a mouse doing algebra.. Sure you can install Windows on it, but run it how fast and really.. what can it do?

iPad.. yeah it's not as versatile (and I'd say it is pretty useless.. but netbooks are even worse).. but it atleast can play ****ing games.. Go see that RAGE demo that got showed today... 6 months and that'll be on iPhone and iPad.. I bet you your Netbook can't do that either.
I'm calling fake.

The keypresses he's making in the fight don't correspond to his on-screen actions.

Nevermind (if it is actually real) the fact the iPad still can do better looking graphics at the same resolution, and more fluidly.

Fail to see how that's a win by the netbook.

-
(Mr_Whoopee) DELETED by Mr_Whoopee
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nevermind (if it is actually real) the fact the iPad still can do better looking graphics at the same resolution, and more fluidly.

iPad can't do better looking graphics, and it's 10 fps in RAGE look more fluidly just because of overblurring.

Also, that's far from most powerful netbook - it has Atom, while some netbooks have Core2Duo's.
Netbooks are still well, shit. All you can do with it really is just go and read New York Times, whilst looking at 1/6 of the page. And playing GTA:IV with it... Come on, do you really want to go in public with it to get laughed at?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG