The online racing simulator

+1000 points for the headline.

SWAG!

The dudes on the back are really having a go at slamming their heads at the boat Really shouldn't be laughing at this but it's epic.
Quote from AndRand :I wonder if the boat stopped with the helmsman knocked out?

Pretty sure I remember reading (or seeing on TV) speedboats have a dead-man's switch in case he helmsman falls overboard. No idea if they actually do though.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Pretty sure I remember reading (or seeing on TV) speedboats have a dead-man's switch in case he helmsman falls overboard. No idea if they actually do though.

Jet skis typically have a similar safety feature:

Quote from SafetyResource.org :Many jet skis come with a lanyard that is placed around the wrist, which that will automatically shut off the engine if the driver falls.

You plug a 'key' attached to your wrist into the jet ski and if you fall off the key falls out and kills the throttle.
You have a cord attached to you, which attaches to the kill switch. If you get pulled away from driving position the cord pulls out of the kill switch, cutting the engine. Didn't look like that guy had one though.
Quote from R34GTR :Insane stunt bonus?

Correct phrase would be Cunning Stunt Bonus.
Quote from The Very End :Correct phrase would be Cunning Stunt Bonus.

Stunning unt Bonus

EDIT: Bawww.

EDIT2: Yeah.
Haha
Quote from The Very End :Correct phrase would be Cunning Stunt Bonus.

Don't know where "Cunning Stunt Bonus" originates from but "Insane Stund Bonus" is a reference to GTA2.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG