The online racing simulator

They see me rollin'...

I know it's old, but hadn't seen it for a while
loool "do you have any idea how fast you were scrolling?"
Just in case that...

I hope it's funny
Was bored ... take a very close look at this picture ...

It looks like.. your efforts were in vain.
the answer is 'yes' btw :P

Attached images
jc.JPG
rofl

You tried to move your mouse, didn't you?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :

Damn google chrome, having to click a tab to see the picture ruined it for me, I knew where my mouse was lol.
-
(Scatter) DELETED by Scatter
I guess, the cursor moving picture. Only PC amateurs can fall into that, just my point of view. Me personally, i always know where my cursor is and at first my common sense told me that the cursor in there is a photoshop.
Quote from hazaky :I guess, the cursor moving picture. Only PC amateurs can fall into that, just my point of view. Me personally, i always know where my cursor is and at first my common sense told me that the cursor in there is a photoshop.

O rly???
i'm definately an pc amateur then...it's something like reflex, it's not that i don't know, just that i automatically tried to remove cursor, even if i knew that it was fake. Just trying to explain to computer expert here.
Move on!
not being so anal, i only have to move my mouse to know where it is. you don't need to know where it is ALL the time. it's just a pointer. does not knowing exactly where my mouse is at any given time make me an amature? i think making a statement like that only shows your imaturity rather than your awesome computer skills. come to think of it, a "pro" pc user wouldn't need to use a mouse.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :

Note to self: Don't visit this topic when at work. Colleagues look at your screen at the wrong times. (and yes, I did try to move my mouse)
Nah, I didn't try to move the mouse. I was scrolling and I knew where my mouse was. It's still a nice joke to do on others.

Hahah! That comic strip is class
for some reason none of the above pics are funny to me
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5481/1269395913999s.jpg

I'm on my Nokia N95 (opera mobile) and even though I knew exactly where my mouse was (since I could see the browser's and pic's both mouses one right beside the other) I did try to move it thought I knew it wouldn't work, I thought I wouldn't lose anything by trying.
Attached images
Screenshot0233.png
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG