The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :Who cares?

Exactly. Stfu people and give me pics to stay awake while sitting in class.
Quote from Stigpt :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coanda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_engine

Coanda invented SOMETHING that did not even fly. After the jet was actrually invented he went on "hey, I invented that first.".

That is as true as ME saying that I invented facebook cause I made a website a loooong time ago that shared pics with my friends...

I love how in the first link there is an entire paragraph stating that it was all a lie and has just one sentence saying "Other aviation writers accepted Coandă's story of his flight tests with the Coandă-1910". That's clearly not one-sided at all....

And the second article proves what? That others refined the concept?

That comparison of yours was rubbish and stupid. You might have not invented facebook but you would have actually invented the first socializing website. Don't be a proper ignorant and jump to conclusions that are not even proven by the "official" articles
Quote from Jertje :It's really important when a person that happened to live on roughly the same patch of land as you - as defined by people long ago - invented something of some importance.

+1

I hear a southerner was the real inventor of yorkshire pudding.

The French have got the right idea - who is going to argue with them about who was first to eat a horse? Very cunning, those French.
Quote from sermilan :Last edited by sermilan; Today at 20:14. Reason: more pics

Can't see any of them...
Quote from TypeRacing :Can't see any of them...

Maybe hotlinking isn't allowed? .... and the other one was erased in the meantime.... great :S

I've just put the simple link instead.
Quote from sermilan :Maybe hotlinking isn't allowed? .... and the other one was erased in the meantime.... great :S

I've just put the simple link instead.

diz^ pic?
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer

Btw, PS3/Xbox360 casemod in 1st pic is real and works.

In case hotlinking doesn't work (again), click here

How are you hotlinking? Clearly you are just doing something wrong.
Quote from PMD9409 :How are you hotlinking? Clearly you are just doing something wrong.

Right click on the photo and choose "copy image address", then on LFS forum click on the image button, enter the URL of the image to get ""... that's all
Quote from sermilan :Right click on the photo and choose "copy image address", then on LFS forum click on the image button, enter the URL of the image to get ""... that's all

Well it is missing the .jpg

Just right click the image, go to properties, copy the image link. Then put it in the img tags.

AAAWwwwwwww, soooooo sadddd
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG