The online racing simulator
Quote from el pibe :ahhh, vistes. savia que eras un chabon.... que asco.

dale, traeme el sandwich.
ps: las mujeres ( las de verdad, no como vos.)me llaman Jon, Salchichon.

Por favor, decime en qué parte dije que soy hombre, sos pelotudo al leer? o solo entendes parcialmente lo que vos queres entender?, Vos me das asco, Te haces pasar por piola y sos un tremendo tarado.

P.D : impresionantes HORRORES de ortografía, burro, Volve al colegìo

Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, there's differences.

Mine is simple common sense of not sharing pictures of my girlfriend on the internet.. your is you being a liar and claiming to be a woman.

The same is applied to me, was common sense say i was a "man" in a place where are 435943'85'3454 wank*** Thirsty for a Vag****
No it's not the same. But then again you're the one that thinks tweaking is the same as cheating... which really solidified my idea that you need to be making sandwiches rahter than wasting our time with your posts.
Will you two just webcam it up and end your bickering? It's funny to read, but it ruins threads.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No it's not the same. But then again you're the one that thinks tweaking is the same as cheating... which really solidified my idea that you need to be making sandwiches rahter than wasting our time with your posts.

I feel sorry for your gf, having such an **** like you as bf, she deserve something better
If Dustin were funny and original, it would be entertaining. This is just embarrassing men.
I actually have the feeling Dustin is actually a woman trying to make men look like ignorant, repetitive, insulting morons.
Quote from (SaM) :If Dustin were funny and original, it would be entertaining. This is just embarrassing men.
I actually have the feeling Dustin is actually a woman trying to make men look like ignorant, repetitive, insulting morons.

And the next conspiracy is born. Can't wait to wake up in the morning to 3 pages of more nonsense now.
Quote from Inouva :I feel sorry for your gf, having such an **** like you as bf, she deserve something better

That'd be the case if I was anything like how I am on the internet when actually around people.. but alas I'm not.

Here, something for your spices and pots/pans:

Allright enough we got it. Nobody gives a shit about your lame ass arguments. You're not funny. Just stop.

Couple of retards ruining 3 pages of the thread. Unbelievable.
if only apple made cameras. it would be the only apple product to support flash. bah dum dum tisk.

What are you whining about anymore, me and dustin both kinda accepted...
I accepted, I'll take my wheel to GF's on friday.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I accepted, I'll take my wheel to GF's on friday.

So you going to race with it aswell then..
What time tomorrow, because clearly we aren't in the same time zone.
Stop your jiving and post stuff.

Kapow!!
Quote from rich uk :Stop your jiving and post stuff.

Kapow!!

roflmao.. oh, my tummy - it hurts
Quote from dadge :if only apple made cameras. it would be the only apple product to support flash. bah dum dum tisk.

Quote from dadge :if only apple made cameras. it would be the only apple product to support flash. bah dum dum tisk.

You trolling but what the heck I will feed the troll...

Spoiler - click to reveal Its "Ba Dum Tsss" not "bah dum dum tisk"
lol @ last three pages
Dustin, your Apple doesn't let you multiquote, so you doublepost?

Old one.

I'm next.
Race of the decade is coming tomorrow.
I don't haffto multiquote, I do what I want!
LOL, somebody is still playing LFS?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG