The online racing simulator
Nah, i actually do believe she's a woman..
And I believe that pigs can fly, but that's not true.
derp
TROLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOOOO
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I have to wait till I get sober, before I can race a shemale, and I havent raced for 100 years, and Dusting hasn't raced for atleast 200 years.
But if there is going to be a sammich contest, then you could win it.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I haven't raced in forever in LFS. I'm sure if I send an AI out, he'll be able to win though.

So, that's are your's answer's?, that proof my point then, both forum's troll's that suck in lfs
Proof of what, that some men go out and drink, not play lfs, and some just decide not to play lfs, and some pretend to be female on some forum?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Proof of what, that some men go out and drink, not play lfs, and some just decide not to play lfs, and some pretend to be female on some forum?

I challenge you to a race and you give me a lame excuse, that proof that you are only good at trolling in a forum, but in lfs you are a crap driver
That may be so, but I have life to live most of the time, I just don't have time for lfs.
Thank you for clearing out everything in my life.
I think that, you just fail even more in life then I do, really, you can't figure out anything else then duel in lfs?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :That may be so, but I have life to live most of the time, I just don't have time for lfs.
Thank you for clearing out everything in my life.

You seense to have plenty of time for troll in the forum, but not 15 minutes to set up a server and race for mmhh, dont know 5 laps that that 10 minutes ( Depends of the car ),
I never claimed to be good. However I've provided much more of a contribution to the LFS community than you have.
Quote from Inouva :You seense to have plenty of time for troll in the forum, but not 15 minutes to set up a server and race for mmhh, dont know 5 laps that that 10 minutes ( Depends of the car ),

That takes more then 15 minutes.
1. Finding my wheel
2. Plugging it into pc
3. Finding drivers
4. Some practice laps, to get the feel again
5. then remember then I can't race much cause of my shoulder injury
6. Cooling down my shoulder
7. Then racing with you.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :That takes more then 15 minutes.
1. Finding my wheel
2. Plugging it into pc
3. Finding drivers
4. Some practice laps, to get the feel again
5. then remember then I can't race much cause of my shoulder injury
6. Cooling down my shoulder
7. Then racing with you.

Ooohhh, poor doogie, here a bone

@ dawesdust_12

Doesnt matter if you did many for the community, i'be challenge you to a race, and you give me a lame excuse, that all, that proof that you are only good to troll others and being patetic to race me for one race
are we supposed to think of a title for the inevitable picture thread IV already or are you willing to cease your meaningful debate?
Quote from Inouva :
Doesnt matter if you did many for the community, i'be challenge you to a race, and you give me a lame excuse, that all, that proof that you are only good to troll others and being patetic to race me for one race

I didn't know arguments were solved with races. I thought they were solved with you doing your (supposed) genders duty and bringing me a ****ing sandwich.

You should care that I did stuff for the community, I was only a part of one of the greatest systems in LFS, not these crappy knockoffs that exist now.

Yeh, even Dustin's shadow is worth more then me.
Just listen to Dustin and make him a sammich, he is still the king of this forum
Quote from Inouva :if both say so... believe whatever both want

Both have a big mouth, i bet on the track both suck
if you have "ball's", i'm ready for both of you kick your little flacid ass on the track with any car any track combo, of course if you have ball's

Send me pm if you wanna duel me

i remember you challenged me like this too. i accepted, you lost. good times
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't know arguments were solved with races. I thought they were solved with you doing your (supposed) genders duty and bringing me a ****ing sandwich.

You should care that I did stuff for the community, I was only a part of one of the greatest systems in LFS, not these crappy knockoffs that exist now.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Yeh, even Dustin's shadow is worth more then me.
Just listen to Dustin and make him a sammich, he is still the king of this forum

Doesnt matter, i challenge both and both give me lame excuse, that all, kthxbai

Both are gone be the first 2 users i'be blocked
Okay, let's discuss about this on friday, I have time then.
The health of my shoulder lies on your shoulders
You can choose the combo, I will fail anyways.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Okay, let's discuss about this on friday, I have time then.

Perfect, track, westhill, car lx4
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Okay, let's discuss about this on friday, I have time then.

good predicting
Inouva has only been practiciing this combo for 2 years, so he can have a chance at finishing within 10 seconds of 3rd.
Dustin, you in, or I need to do this alone?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Inouva has only been practiciing this combo for 2 years, so he can have a chance at finishing within 10 seconds of 3rd.

well, are you gona defend your boyfriend?, then pick for your bf a track+car, i dont care
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG