The online racing simulator
Proof PC users are gay!
dawesdust_12, I am a PC user, but I'm not gay, there is some error in your logic.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :dawesdust_12, I am a PC user, but I'm not gay, there is some error in your logic.

Apple-sized brains you mean.
Say whaaat? I personally dislike apple, and all fruits.
Here Inouva, a perfect gift for you:
Woah, the best thing apple actually made haha, You can really bend over now Inouva and wait till I get there :P
Well, I hope you don't mind when you bend Inouva over, a large bush.
silver back? or a full length body mullet?
TBH I doubt that inouva can do anything useful in the kitchen, I doubt that she can even make a sammich.
I'd feel bad for Inouva if she wasn't actually a guy pretending to be a girl.
I just can laugh with the comments
Go ahead and laugh at the comments, and we will laugh at you
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Go ahead and laugh at the comments, and we will laugh at you

Why, because is 1 girl vs 30 guys in a forum?
Quote from Inouva :Why, because is 1 girl vs 30 guys in a forum?

I'll correct you as you're obviously mistaken.

31 guys.
Yup, pretending to be a girl on net is so 1999
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'll correct you as you're obviously mistaken.

31 guys.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Yup, pretending to be a girl on net is so 1999

if both say so... believe whatever both want

Both have a big mouth, i bet on the track both suck
if you have "ball's", i'm ready for both of you kick your little flacid ass on the track with any car any track combo, of course if you have ball's

Send me pm if you wanna duel me
I have to wait till I get sober, before I can race a shemale, and I havent raced for 100 years, and Dusting hasn't raced for atleast 200 years.
But if there is going to be a sammich contest, then you could win it.
She's over 9000!!!!!% not a woman!
With every post Inouva is busting the myth that women can't multitask.. They obviously can cause Inouva is making a sandwich AND posting on an Internet forum at the same time!
Quote from Boris Lozac :With every post Inouva is busting the myth that women can't multitask.. They obviously can cause Inouva is making a sandwich AND posting on an Internet forum at the same time!

It's men Boris, not women.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I have to wait till I get sober, before I can race a shemale, and I havent raced for 100 years, and Dusting hasn't raced for atleast 200 years.
But if there is going to be a sammich contest, then you could win it.

Yeah, I haven't raced in forever in LFS. I'm sure if I send an AI out, he'll be able to win though.
Quote from 91mason91 :It's men Boris, not women.

Boris is playing by Inouva's rules

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I haven't raced in forever in LFS. I'm sure if I send an AI out, he'll be able to win though.

And if inouva wins, then there is no shame losing to a man.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG