The online racing simulator
I did say she'd be finishing 3rd.

However I am busy friday. Going to stay with girlfriend for the weekend. I'd say tomorrow evening, but I'm also sleeping with her.

This evening as well, but I'd need to install LFS. Oh wait, I'd still win
Bleh, I don't have time atm, I need to go, friday will work for me still.
Maybe I'll haffto bring my wheel on friday to my GF's.. explain that this is a grudge match to win, to prove that I'm still awesome
This is like a story,nice reading
O well, since both are afraid or ashamed to lose against me, that why both give me lame excuse... dont worry, we can make it privated, i dont gona tell to anybody who win or lose
If they win, you make them a sandwich.. but if you win.... well... you MAKE 'EM A SANDWICH ANYWYAY! muahahahah
Quote from Boris Lozac :If they win, you make them a sandwich.. but if you win.... well... you MAKE 'EM A SANDWICH ANYWYAY! muahahahah

Hahahaha, Who know, with the crappy excuse both are trowing, i dont believe they gona race me. :P

I'd race, this week just doesn't quite work for me. I have better things to do this weekend.
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
You might be the worst troll ever. iPad supports both Multitasking along with keyboards.

I must say, your Apple hate really seems like a thin veil over some envy that you can't afford anything Apple.
Quote from dadge :i remember you challenged me like this too. i accepted, you lost. good times

When?
Inouva, BALLS TO YOU. Why are you trying to change the subject when someone says that your a male? Forget the racing and show us tits. If your a female then you have to entertain us until new lfs patch is released.
atleast make a ****ing sandwihc.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :atleast make a ****ing sandwihc.

Well, **** that.. Your girlfriend can also make the same goddamn sandwich. We have to see her tits cause they are different from our girlfriends :P

If he has one though, **** im confused now.. Inouva, you better be a damn female.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, **** that.. Your girlfriend can also make the same goddamn sandwich. We have to see her tits cause they are different from our girlfriends :P

If he has one though, **** im confused now.. Inouva, you better be a damn female.

How do you expect the gf of dawe make hin a sandwich if is a inflatable doll...?
I don't have any pics. Not to mention I'm not gonna post them on the internet for all the men in this thread to ogle (That includes you Inouva as a man.)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I don't have any pics. Not to mention I'm not gonna post them on the internet for all the men in this thread to ogle (That includes you Inouva as a man.)

-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
Here Inouva, I got a gift for you:

I diving in between this trollwar and trying to stop it with ripping pictures from kuvaton.com.

-EDIT- Seems like someone tried that before also, but oh well.
Quote from Inouva :When?

i joined cargame server and it was on KP GP. i offered to race you in the XFG but you declined. so i jumped into the same car you were driving ( LX4), started from the back and finished top of the group. iirc, you didn't finish that race. and you have not beaten me yet.
Quote from Inouva :How do you expect the gf of dawe make hin a sandwich if is a inflatable doll...?

eh, callate. TITS OR GTFO

dale, admitilo que sos un travesti.

and to defend Dustin, I have seen his gf with him over in skype video conference... so yeah, its legit.

Dustin, dont be surprised if your kids look like me...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I don't have any pics. Not to mention I'm not gonna post them on the internet for all the men in this thread to ogle

See, you just did what i did when i say "hi" to the forum saying i was a man when in fact i'm a girl

You "protect" your gf from the wolves in the forum, as i did the same saying i was a man

Quote from el pibe :
dale, admitilo que sos un travesti.

dale, Admiti que a vos te gusta la japi
ahhh, vistes. savia que eras un chabon.... que asco.

dale, traeme el sandwich.

ps: las mujeres ( las de verdad, no como vos.)me llaman Jon, Salchichon.
If only you guys were speaking a real language.
Quote from Inouva :See, you just did what i did when i say "hi" to the forum saying i was a man when in fact i'm a girl

No, there's differences.

Mine is simple common sense of not sharing pictures of my girlfriend on the internet.. your is you being a liar and claiming to be a woman.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG