The online racing simulator
yes...go for vista sp 2 (aka win 7).
pretty happy with it.
as fast as xp and better compatibility...
but err...wasnt this thread about pics?
dont have a good one to my hand right now :o
I'm not a fan of microsoft or something but I hate the fact when people are thinking like this "UHHHH, THIS IS APPLE. ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THAT/THIS" whatever. I just wanna murder people like this cause they have only a apple-sized brains.

And ofcource **** there mothers :banghead:
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not a fan of microsoft or something but I hate the fact when people are thinking like this "UHHHH, THIS IS APPLE. ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THAT/THIS" whatever. I just wanna murder people like this cause they have only a apple-sized brains.

despite the face bill gates helped apple in the early stages of the modernesk pc and in return steve ( soon to be jobless ) helped them with the sexbox.

i mean... their two gaint corps that work together wherever possible to dominate the market. Regardless of which you pick, your being pimped on the price like a fool.

Frebbies + TPB = bill gates's " fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu "

now please someone take this back on topic.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not a fan of microsoft or something but I hate the fact when people are thinking like this "UHHHH, THIS IS APPLE. ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THAT/THIS" whatever. I just wanna murder people like this cause they have only a apple-sized brains.

the husband of my sister is the same...although in one thing hes right...work...apple...fun...windows.
Except strangely enough, I can play all the games I need to play on either my PS3, Xbox 360 or my Mac.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except strangely enough, I can play all the games I need to play on either my PS3, Xbox 360 or my Mac.

the ones you want...not the ones i want...at least not without emulators (or vm)
if i ever happen to get a job where a laptop is required ill prolly go for mac.
otherwise ill stay with win (or linux...depends).
Except any games I want or you want. I can reboot into Windows if I need to, I have enough Mac games not to mention there's most games I ever wanna play on PS3 or 360.

I have no problems with platforms. (only becuase I have access to all the 4 important ones).
I posted this only because i found it hilarous (even if i do prefer windows over mac) but some people here can't see the fun part at all .
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except any games I want or you want. I can reboot into Windows if I need to, I have enough Mac games not to mention there's most games I ever wanna play on PS3 or 360.

I have no problems with platforms. (only becuase I have access to all the 4 important ones).

I have one machine that does the job for me, though i miss a GT5 a bit . I tend to keep it simple: TV is for movies and TV shows etc... and PC is for everything else .
I guess that's where I'm different. I use 1 monitor for everything, so Gaming, Movies, TV are all on my monitor, either through a Console, AppleTV or Laptop
Yet again Inouva, isn't there an oven you should be cleaning? Or a kitchen you should be in?
She has her iMac in the kitchen I suppose nowadays.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yet again Inouva, isn't there an oven you should be cleaning? Or a kitchen you should be in?

Yet again dawesdust_12, isn't there an thread you should bitch about how awesome is apple?
You know, maybe you should have comeback with a sandwich instead of that lame ass statement.
dawesdust_12 you really are pathetic.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You know, maybe you should have comeback with a sandwich instead of that lame ass statement.

You know, maybe you should have comeback with some apple invention and moan about how awesome is instead of that lame ass statement.
Quote from sil3ntwar :dawesdust_12 you really are pathetic.

I think he's pretty awesome actually.

ily dustin
*wakes up*

Wow. That comeback was so lame, I actually passed out.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think he's pretty awesome actually.

ily dustin

I love you too Jamie.

As for flash, I have a Droid, and so far the only flash I've used is online advertising.
dustin is funny imo

keep goin
Quote from Inouva :You know, maybe you should have comeback with some apple invention and moan about how awesome is instead of that lame ass statement.

iCooker? There, now shutup.
I thought the iDildo or iVen would be more useful for Inouva.
Alas, we have achieved the impossible.

We have left a woman speechless.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG