The online racing simulator
to obvious photoshop to be funny
but kinda reminds me of the weatherstone...
That made my day.
So true
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441
+1

W0000t 1.3k!
The whole apple takeover is annoying the hell out of me. I still don't see the use in an iPad, other than someone with more sense than money. iPad only gives you something you don't need, but not only that, it gives you it REMOTELY. Damn now you can flick your hands around reading a book than is only pixels wiping your sweaty hands across a shiney screen that you can't read off anyway.

When will people get it, the only people who use macs are students and envirofags because somehow they think macs are a testement to saving the planet? Since when was Bill Gates not a total hippie? Damn idiots. Go against their own beliefs just to be 'different' only they end up following each other like cheap into a denial status that only Klutch could keep up with.
Trust me, you don't want to start arguing about Apple products on the internet.
Quote from BlueFlame :The whole apple takeover is annoying the hell out of me. I still don't see the use in an iPad, other than someone with more sense than money. iPad only gives you something you don't need, but not only that, it gives you it REMOTELY. Damn now you can flick your hands around reading a book than is only pixels wiping your sweaty hands across a shiney screen that you can't read off anyway.

When will people get it, the only people who use macs are students and envirofags because somehow they think macs are a testement to saving the planet? Since when was Bill Gates not a total hippie? Damn idiots. Go against their own beliefs just to be 'different' only they end up following each other like cheap into a denial status that only Klutch could keep up with.

the truth told. rofl at the klutch
Quote from BlueFlame :The whole apple takeover is annoying the hell out of me. I still don't see the use in an iPad, other than someone with more sense than money. iPad only gives you something you don't need, but not only that, it gives you it REMOTELY. Damn now you can flick your hands around reading a book than is only pixels wiping your sweaty hands across a shiney screen that you can't read off anyway.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Trust me, you don't want to start arguing about Apple products on the internet.

Becuase we have the applewhore dawesdust_12
Ohh, Inouva talking about whores.

Ironic.
Quote from Inouva :Becuase we have the applewhore dawesdust_12

Isn't there a oven or stove that you should be cleaning Inouva?
oh ffs stfu...

i saw the toaster one in spencers yesterday, and was about to snap a pic to post

and like dustin, i like the products (not as much as him), and i hate the services (like you need to jailbreak, no services they have can compete. or itunes doesnt work properly half the time. apple rep's never do anything we cant do..ect.)..

sometimes i miss win98...
Quote from BlueFlame :Go against their own beliefs just to be 'different' only they end up following each other like cheap into a denial status that only Klutch could keep up with.

Sigh.

Why talk about things you know nothing about?
Quote from majod :

sometimes i miss win98...

Haha, that's quite smart actually, stupid security tho...
Dude BSOD I have XP and if not HDD malfunction i wouldn't even see BSOD in my life...
Sister have Vista on laptop and even tho she have a mess of a system (Just deleting folder of a program instead of a complete uninstall for example) she never seen those either.

Not trying to be MS fanboy or anything it just would be funnier if this bsod thing still would be true.
Quote from Bose321 :Nice comparison a pos old laptop running Vista. :')

i used to run vista on a 4 gb laptop, theirs no denial that it is, infact the worst OS ever and if you bought it, Your a ****ing retard*.

Though i had no issues with it except everything really ( bar BSOD, you only ever get that on their laptops the day after warrenty runs out.... )

Besides if your despireate for a mac you can install the leopardy shit on a normal laptop anyways.... its only a OS in a b/s skin.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG