The online racing simulator
BNWwahmauhahahahahhah...
soo evil, yet so true
Since you posted this I count on you to post what they replied as well
lovely odd humour

adding corrective comments in comic sans leaves the author of those without any credibility.
Quote from Biohazard :adding corrective comments in comic sans leaves the author of those without any credibility.

Reminds me of this (yeah I know it's old)

What the **** is wrong with comis sans?

Quote from matijapkc :What the **** is wrong with comis sans?

Well I dont really give a damn if someone uses comic sans but I really hate when people try to draw some weird correlation from this.
While I agree that this font shouldn't be used in official papers etc I have no idea how one comes to a conclusion that liking comic sans reveals low intelligence and lacks in education and this kind of info i found when I went searching why ppl hating it so much .
Apparently this font was made to appeal to kids, when it become popular it was used on all kind of things it shouldnt be but still not really a reason to lose control over sphincters.
My guess its the situation in which you shouldnt like something majority dislikes (And majority in most cases is not really the majority just the groups that is the loudest) , in fact disliking it along with majority is the only way of saving nerves and if you do like it then this fact is used for personal attacks against you and as an indicator of possessing all the bad traits of humanity.

Pic which make a good job showing the mechanism
oh, the joy of irrevocable prejudices and their benefit to an easy way of living.
you'd probably have your guess at what somebody is like when having a tattoo on their forehead. still, that does not necessarily mean a single digit IQ.

well, apart from the tattoo having text in comic sans, of course.

for not being completely off topic and top-notch comics, go here.

-Joske-, I must say that the picture you posted, is older then internet.
Lol... I never saw that picture before.
Atleast older than MS Paint.
Your point being? Sexual intercourse has been around for a long time, but there's still people posting pictures of that.
Okay then, let's copy all the picture from this thread, starting from page one!

^point^
____
Quote from Osco :Your point being? Sexual intercourse has been around for a long time, but there's still people posting pictures of that.

Did you just compare this thread to having sex?
Quote from Dennis93 :Okay then, let's copy all the picture from this thread, starting from page one!

^point^
____

Unless it's a blatant, lazy copy-paste from the previous 5~10 pages, it's no point in screaming repost over and over again. It is the internet, someone is bound to have already seen the picture that has just been posted. Some have not and enjoy it. Then again, this thread is nothing more than a re-hash of yesterdays 9gag and reddit pictures anyway
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG