The online racing simulator
When you see it you will lol.

Let's just say focus on the driver...
using a certain finger to press a button and inadvertently making a rude gesture?
Lol I'll just spoil it (I think).

Middlefinger
LOLOL someone is using their middle finger to press a button, OMG THATS HILARIOUS!
:|
You hurt my feelings
Quote from Klutch :LOLOL someone is using their middle finger to press a button, OMG THATS HILARIOUS!

Funnier than the picture to be fair.
lollercoaster, that's amazing
Which part is suppose to be the funny? I see about 5 different funnies.

Best one for me is the guys thumb looks like a dick on the girl.
Quote from Rappa Z :

I think thats girl I mean seriously what kind of guy would want to have a photo on which he tries to lick another dude.

But then its really hard to determine gender of those three, they all look equally as a man and a woman (ugly in both cases) one way or another
Quote from Rappa Z :Best one for me is the guys thumb looks like a dick on the girl.

That's the one
Quote from Töki (HUN) :?

Quote from hyntty :+1

difinition of inevitable : inevitable [ɪnˈɛvɪtəbəl]
adj 1. unavoidable
2. sure to happen; certain

n (often preceded by the) something that is unavoidable [from Latin inēvītābilis, from in-1 + ēvītābilis, from ēvītāre to shun, from vītāre to avoid]
inevitability , inevitableness n
inevitably adv.

If a picture of Kimi isn't unavoidable. i don't see the problem but i as well fail to see the funny bit about the finger.
Well for me it just reminded this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvJxP16v0Jg

For me it was more of nice flashback to that moment instead of middle finger being funny.

If you don't find it funny it's all your own fault anyways.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I mean seriously what kind of guy would want to have a photo on which he tries to lick another dude.

I've done it.

A couple of times.

tongue may or may not have touched his cheek.
More liek GAYvers AMIRITE?

more like not homophobic and comfortable with my sexuality

i was on the train the other day, and my hand touched another guys by accident
he yanked his hand away really fast and glared at me, when i turned around and went "what? a bit insecure are we?" he told me to "**** off fag"

charming young lad.
I would've probably wipped out my SCAR-12 and killed you.
Quote from Rappa Z :Which part is suppose to be the funny? I see about 5 different funnies.

Yes, let's explain the jokes, they are way funnier that way.
Quote from Klutch :more like not homophobic and comfortable with my sexuality

he yanked his hand away really fast and glared at me, when i turned around and went "what? a bit insecure are we?" he told me to "**** off fag"

charming young lad.

haha

My group of friends is pretty big on hugging as a greeting and it's hilarious watching the reactions even just that gets from some people.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Yes, let's explain the jokes, they are way funnier that way.

Well i didnt see anything funny on that picture, i saw a hand holding a glass and three people, didnt see a dildo on the pic unlike evryone else here. Glad that someone bothered to point out what are they actually laughing at, otherwise i would have gone nuts trying to find the funny part. Though its still not funny.
Quote from Klutch :more like not homophobic and comfortable with my sexuality

charming young lad.

what a nice fellow
i hate when people aren't comfortable with their sexuality. my best mate gets seriously offended if i call him gay or make a gay joke...where as with my other friends or at the office it's probably like brokeback mountain!!

acting gay for fun/jokes =/= actually being gay =/= accidental gay contact
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
acting gay for fun/jokes =/= actually being gay =/= accidental gay contact

True
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG