The online racing simulator
ROFL that is pushing it.
Think it was one of those interactive 3D thingies where your friends tell you "trust me, it ain`t real, but it sure feels that way. Technology these days *sigh*..."
Quote from Seb66 :-

[s]three pigs.[/s]

A NAKED MAN!

edit: lfsforums has no strikeout? >.<
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

I believe it, i once got real drunk watching this movie at home ....

Of course the case of beer might of helped.
Once, after watching 'A weekend at Bernie's', I carried around the corpse of an old man for two days pretending it was alive.
this happened to me twice... hahahaha
pretty much everyday life for me
Actually I am surprised I also have this turbo button somewhere.
Once i was ready to leave in 5 minutes, i surprised even myself

Sometimes you are the neo and sometimes agent smith
Quote from Elderado :I believe it, i once got real drunk watching this movie at home ....

Of course the case of beer might of helped.

Thumbs up for one of the funniest movie ever made. A beauty!
does anyone here have the blank template of that one picture where you see one guy with a troll face make a comment, then you see like a group of people that represents a forum get trolled really hard?

kind of hard to explain haha.
thisone?:

just delete the text and voilaa, it's blank.
Seen that picture before, but allways puts a smile on my face
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
There must be a picture about quoting big pictures just below the big picture. Doing that must break about a million un-written forum rules.

Something with the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU guy.

Quote from garph :There must be a picture about quoting big pictures just below the big picture. Doing that must break about a million un-written forum rules.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Quote from -NightFly- :thisone?:

just delete the text and voilaa, it's blank.

Quote from garph :There must be a picture about quoting big pictures just below the big picture. Doing that must break about a million un-written forum rules.

problem?
Its periodically discused and unsurprisingly a lot of people think that annoying others is a great fun.
I understand that some might have image turned off (Low connection etc)
But since quoting images makes other users live harder (The ones who have images on) there is no reason you shouldn't edit your quote and delete image tag so the image wont appear, especially when asked for it.

But if you want to annoy others intentionally and repost the same images over and over again making people scroll trough pages of the same stuff because you think its funny (For you) then you can prepare to be reported for trolling soon.
Yeah surprise sunshine Its called trolling and usually such annoying users are tamed by moderators sooner or later.

Quote from SamH :I've wiped your noses for you. Move on.

Since we're forced to moderate this thread far more than we want to, I figure I may in future also delete posts that quote images. There's nothing more annoying than constant repeating of content for absolutely no reason. If you want to refer to someone's post, @refer to them without quoting their images.

Quote from Boris Lozac :C'mon Inouva, i'm kidding.. anti-feminist jokes are too funny

funny, maybe, old, definately.

I don't get it.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG