The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
What has 2 arms, 2 legs, and belongs in the kitchen?

I t s... IDontKnowWhat
Quote from Inouva :Win

Shouldn't you logically put Osco on your ignore list now as well?
Quote from zeugnimod :Shouldn't you logically put Osco on your ignore list now as well?

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? :hide:
Inouva is making dinner, she'll respond later..

Anyway..

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Not sure why hate beiber so much.
Yes i lol when he sings about love lyrics probably written by someone much older.
He is as far from my music taste as you can get but still, its a kid who have more talent than most kids in my class had (sing, play on drums, trumpet, guitar, piano at least that what i read somewhere) you have to admit all he achieved till now its impressive when we speaking about 16 yo.
He made cash enough so he dont have to ask his mother for pocket money and most likely he wont end up as another unemployed asking for change on the street.
A lot of other artist acknowledge him (Yea I know define artists :razz
Plus he have car most of us will never have and as far as i know all of it he achieved by himself.
And its always a good thing someone have life like from fairy tale (Cash, expensive cars, fame etc) I think his live is definetelly more exciting than most people on this forum would describe as a top of excitement and expectation from live driving scirocco on the Rockingham

We all hate bieber because he has absolutely no musical talent, can't sing at all, has no voice that can even be remotely used for singing, yet he gets money stuffed up his ass. Not something I'd be proud of.
Anyway, post some pics, yo.
Quote from Stefani24 :We all hate bieber because he has absolutely no musical talent, can't sing at all, has no voice that can even be remotely used for singing, yet he gets money stuffed up his ass. Not something I'd be proud of.
Anyway, post some pics, yo.

He's just a tool for music company's to make money, all the big music labels care nothing but money anymore.
Quote from zeugnimod :Shouldn't you logically put Osco on your ignore list now as well?

Hes not making jokes about womens, sooooooo, nop
Quote from Inouva :Hes not making jokes about womens, sooooooo, nop

How Dawedust's mom is not a woman?
Quote from Uke :He's just a tool for music company's to make money, all the big music labels care nothing but money anymore.

Yes and that's the problem of music industry nowadays. There is no music left, all just industry.
Sadly this music drives in big-time sale numbers, which I just don't understand, as the "hits" nowadays are pretty far away from what music really is (art to be exact).
Quote from Stefani24 :Yes and that's the problem of music industry nowadays. There is no music left, all just industry.

Exactly the same situation was yearly lets take Pink Floyd and their "Welcome to the machine" or "Have a Cigar" both songs are about how corporation uses and control artists only to make money.
Or "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics its about exact same thing so i wouldn't say its the problem of our generation.
I would say the problem of our generation is people who afraid of thinking.
So they listen modern music because its cool to listen to 50 cent or someone else and its uncool to listen some band from 60's or 90's. When i advised to my friend to listen to pink floyds (Friend listen to gangsta rap) he said he wont be listening to some old gramps...
Quote from Stefani24 :
as the "hits" nowadays are pretty far away from what music really is (art to be exact).

Oh that i like so could you tell me what is art please
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Exactly the same situation was yearly lets take Pink Floyd and their "Welcome to the machine" or "Have a Cigar" both songs are about how corporation uses and control artists only to make money.
Or "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics its about exact same thing so i wouldn't say its the problem of our generation.
I would say the problem of our generation is people who afraid of thinking.
So they listen modern music because its cool to listen to 50 cent or someone else and its uncool to listen some band from 60's or 90's and when i advised to my friend to listen to pink floyds (Friend listen to gangsta rap) he said he wont be listening to some old gramps...

Oh that i like so could you tell me what is art please

For example that whole song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbvgt-QugWk

If you don't call that art, I can't help you any further.
I didnt asked what songs you considered to be an art.
I asked what is art according to you because saying something like.
Quote from Stefani24 :
"hits" nowadays are pretty far away from what music really is (art to be exact).

mean you have some concept what art is.
So if its "pretty far away from" from art, I would you to explain what is art according to you.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I didnt asked what songs you considered to be an art.
I asked what is art according to you because saying something like.
mean you have some concept what art is.
So if its "pretty far away from" from art, I would you to explain what is art according to you.

You can't really put musical art into a concept. It has to have emotion in it, you really have to feel the song, be able to get into this situation, I can't really describe it.
get a thread, guys.
Quote from Stefani24 :You can't really put musical art into a concept. It has to have emotion in it, you really have to feel the song, be able to get into this situation, I can't really describe it.

If you cant describe art you cant say something is not an art.
And if its only about emotions then Beiber do it pretty well I mean girls are peeing boiled water on his concerts.

I think art have more values to it.
But If we assume art it is something that have at least one of the values art should have, then everything will be an art.
And If something can be considered an art only if it have all of the values from the list of values art should have, then nothing will fit the description.
Since its impossible to define art, art can be everything if artist say its an art.

So as for now all those songs of those infamous artists are fit the description of art like it or not, they just not fit your taste.

And its not like modern art is shit, here is the proof that art was shitty long b4 at least today they dont sell it for the price of the gold

P.S. If your profile is right you are only 15. dude dont rush to define art now, try after a few years
As for me even good looking wallpaper could be an art.
Since its funny pic thread here is the wallpaper i am going to sleep
KitKat one made me get teh munchies.. Quite clever.
Quote from SidiousX :
http://i.imgur.com/aJ8sT.jpg

Its saddens me that even boa gets more pussy than me, i mean Beiber was in triangle (Beiberian triangle few post earlier) this snake is in quadrangle and I am
Quote from SidiousX :Looks like a blue tongued skink.

i had one of them decide to crawl into my house through the backyard the other day, was probably one of the largest ones ive seen

he didnt seem very keen on being put in a box and taken back to bushland lol
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Its saddens me that eve boa gets more pussy than me, i mean Beiber was in triangle (Beiberian triangle few post earlier) this snake is in quadrangle and I am

its not a snake lol
Even better a mere rat outfck me

nerd humor.
Quote from nikopdr :http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2021/128699794943.png
nerd humor.

OH SHI-
and also:
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG