The online racing simulator
Quote from BlakjeKaas :His taste in cars is fine though

the most usual you can find in the whole world, not a good taste imo.
Not sure why hate beiber so much.
Yes i lol when he sings about love lyrics probably written by someone much older.
He is as far from my music taste as you can get but still, its a kid who have more talent than most kids in my class had (sing, play on drums, trumpet, guitar, piano at least that what i read somewhere) you have to admit all he achieved till now its impressive when we speaking about 16 yo.
He made cash enough so he dont have to ask his mother for pocket money and most likely he wont end up as another unemployed asking for change on the street.
A lot of other artist acknowledge him (Yea I know define artists :razz
Plus he have car most of us will never have and as far as i know all of it he achieved by himself.
And its always a good thing someone have life like from fairy tale (Cash, expensive cars, fame etc) I think his live is definetelly more exciting than most people on this forum would describe as a top of excitement and expectation from live driving scirocco on the Rockingham
And regarding car i think all of you have shitty taste nothing tops diablo
Ugh, that colour is terrible. It's like it could give you diabetes just standing next to it.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Not sure why hate beiber so much.
Yes i lol when he sings about love lyrics probably written by someone much older.
He is as far from my music taste as you can get but still, its a kid who have more talent than most kids in my class had (sing, play on drums, trumpet, guitar, piano at least that what i read somewhere) you have to admit all he achieved till now its impressive when we speaking about 16 yo.

Well, the thing is that he can't sing. IMO. It's great if he has all those other talents you mentioned. Why doesn't he use them instead of doing something that he has no talent in?

But then again, Rihanna and Katy Perry can't sing, either and they are successful. I guess that's pop music today.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's like it could give you diabetes just standing next to it.

Hahaha what?

Pfff anyway, Countach trumps you all.

:sleep2:
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, the thing is that he can't sing.

Well in that case you can agree with me that even bigger respect for him for using his shortcomings to his own advantage.
I mean you have to be really smart dude to become a singer achieve what he has achieved when you cant sing.
Quote from zeugnimod :But then again, Rihanna and Katy Perry can't sing, either and they are successful. I guess that's pop music today.

A fuken conspiracy
Just cant get my finger on it yet

I think i call this pic Beibermudian Triangle

Quote from chanoman315 :lol, he's driving something you'll never drive.

Sadly he/she never gona use the 100% of the car, i whould
no you wouldn't. be honest.
Hows a kid just passed going to handle all that power? :mischievo
Quote from 5haz :Hows a kid just passed going to handle all that power? :mischievo

it's awd
You can still lose an RWD car.
first, do you own your own car?
second, if yes, have you ever driven it at 100% of its potential.
third, if yes, where?
Quote from Inouva :Sadly he/she never gona use the 100% of the kitchen, i whould

Fixed that for you
Quote from Inouva :Well, looks like his/her is driving the rac, lol

He's a complete fag, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that he earns more money than I do, earns more females than I do, and is able to own a Lamborghini.
Quote from Luke.S :it's awd

which will just make the inevitable brainfade/ ram into traffic pole that much quicker.

Me sitting pretty waiting for the good news.
Quote from dadge :first, do you own your own car?
second, if yes, have you ever driven it at 100% of its potential.
third, if yes, where?

1: yes
2: more that 1 time
3: Autodromo of Buenos aires (oscar galvez) Confing B
4: I`be tested audi TT 2009, Audi A4, Bmw m6 , volvo c30 , all cars / with and without objects

sadly there is no more event to test new cars till Q1 of 2011 here, if i have the time, i whould like to test a cobra and a SuperSeven, or some american muscle clar

@boris

Welcome to my ignore list
Quote from Inouva :1: yes
2: more that 1 time
3: Autodromo of Buenos aires (oscar galvez) Confing B
4: I`be tested audi TT 2009, Audi A4, Bmw m6 , volvo c30 , all cars / with and without objects

sadly there is no more event to test new cars till Q1 of 2011 here, if i have the time, i whould like to test a cobra and a SuperSeven, or some american muscle clar

@boris

Welcome to my ignore list

Damn, wish that happened near me.
C'mon Inouva, i'm kidding.. anti-feminist jokes are too funny
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Not sure why hate beiber so much.
He made cash enough so he dont have to ask his mother for pocket money and most likely he wont end up as another unemployed asking for change on the street.
A lot of other artist acknowledge him (Yea I know define artists :razz
Plus he have car most of us will never have and as far as i know all of it he achieved by himself.
And its always a good thing someone have life like from fairy tale (Cash, expensive cars, fame etc) I think his live is definetelly more exciting than most people on this forum would describe as a top of excitement and expectation from live driving scirocco on the Rockingham
And regarding car i think all of you have shitty taste nothing tops diablo [IMG]http://www.shorey.net/Auto/Italian/Lamborghini/Diablo/199x%20Lamborghini%20Diablo%20purple%20sv=KRM.jpg[/IvbMG]

i agree %100.

sure he might not be the best sounding in our ears, but i know a few people in my grade who like him. a bunch other who think he is "cute", and in grades below me i bet almost everyone is obsessed with him. multiply that by every school system in america (at least) and you have plenty of fans to make you famous.

about his singing talent, he sounds like he has a slightly higher then normal voice, but who cant make their voice go a little higher?

also i have nothing against him, and i dont really like him tbh, but there are a few of his songs i can listen to and stay sane. its when he starts saying the SAME WORD OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

and i agree, nothing much can top a diablo IMHO.

right now my dream cars are a diablo (forget what year i figured was good, but i think its a 2001 diablo SV or VT or something), a bmw e46 (or similar), a viper srt10 (2008 hardtop), and a ram srt 10 (i need a truck, right? :tilt
Quote from logitekg25 :but who cant make their voice go a little higher?

Me?

I sound like a cat getting strangled if i try to talk in a high pitched voice.
So guys, I got a riddle.

What has 2 arms, 2 legs, and belongs in the kitchen?
your mom
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG