The online racing simulator

Wat.
Chupoacabra was being either very comical with those tabs, or pretty weird.
Quote from Thunderhead :The tab on the left of it is of the equal value of wat.

Next tab on the left is equally wat, answer's like literally on your keyboard, dude,
Not going to comment the next tab on the left, I, like, liked, The Rain Man.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Chupoacabra was being either very comical with those tabs, or pretty weird.

Dude what do you mean comical

Anyway it wasnt me who took those screenshoots the first one is TVE and the rest i picked up on the /v/ every day there are tons of screens from SWtOR forum of equal hilarity (ppl get told, threads closed and bans over trivial reasons, etc).
Apparently there are many things wrong with this MMO starting with engine that does not fit the task going trough user support which is being limited to automatic messages mostly, tons of bugs, fanboys and Bioware pretending that everything is allright and the whole thing being compared to titanic orchestra because of it.
This attitude spawn some hilarious conversations everyday.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Dude what do you mean comical

Anyway it wasnt me who took those screenshoots the first one is TVE and the rest i picked up on the /v/ every day there are tons of screens from SWtOR forum of equal hilarity (ppl get told, threads closed and bans over trivial reasons, etc).
Apparently there are many things wrong with this MMO starting with engine that does not fit the task going trough user support which is being limited to automatic messages mostly, tons of bugs, fanboys and Bioware pretending that everything is allright and the whole thing being compared to titanic orchestra because of it.
This attitude spawn some hilarious conversations everyday.

Seems very identical to this forum..
From Cornys' Kyoto 400 skin thread. Bold comments made by Cornys.
Attached images
history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-americans-70af17.jpg
96_lol.png

Quote from mamoru :Seems very identical to this forum..

Actually I think users of this forum are a bit more knowledgeable when they speak about something also while devs are ignoring everything when someone have a problem there is always Victor to help
But the rest is practically the same
I hate when my sentence floats awaส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I was a bit lost at first, trying to figure out why your setup folder had .jpgs.

hes hovering on the skins folder and its showing details. I think hes making a face cuz of 666mb

not banned on facebook so should be safe here?

that "I'm 12 and what is this" ban is gold

(removed image)
-
(shashdev) DELETED by Flame CZE : (see above)

Nothin'.... just chillin'...

Attached images
Clip_2.jpg
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Apparently SWtOR is full of bugs and shortcomings which are being discussed widely.
And forum its like LFS forum just with more autists.
Technically you say the game lacks something and then you getting told by someone that your are the problem and not the game.
Devs are sacred cows and while on LFS forum NFS is mocked SWtOR fanboys mock WoW
You dont like LFS go play nfs.
You dont like SWtOR go play WoW
Well you get the idea their forum is really entertaining reading
And here are some of its examples.

I like this one more.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG