The online racing simulator
but what happens when a fox attacks you ??

Quote from der butz :..so we always have to scream for the Rally pack!!!

RALLY PACK!

greetz

der butz

Reminds me of my famous trip to Russia, which ended this way:

Damn you Russian wine, damn you to hell!
Looks more like French wine?
I have no idea, the ****er screwed me over big time
Lol

Both new and original.
Seriously worrying. I was pretty happy with a pair of sunglasses.
Once upon a time, a long long time a go, there lived a man called Jesus Christ. And he preached... he preached a lot... he preached that there would come a time when, once a year, on his birthday, every kid would get a car or an iPhone from their parents as a token to celebrate his life... and he even died for that cause, in a most horrible way.

However... in early 21st century, many parents started denying their kids their promised gifts, thus causing excruciating pain to many, many of them all over the world. Their suffering was huge, their cries could be heard in the night and in the day from all parts of the world... even trees were sad for that.

Their parents didn't buy them cars and iPhones - they committed mortal sin!! But don't despair little children, as Jesus is righteous... his vengeance will fall upon them eventually and they will go to hell to suffer for their sins eternally... and justice would be done!
lol, Americans.
Calm your wingboner, niko.

I'd say that pretty much represents the US, unfortunately.
I would love to see the face of my employer when one of those retards would apply for a job and he looked them up on twitter (yes, he does that). Could be an explanation for the increasing youth unemployment
I wouldn't trade first world problems for third world problems
sounds like first world guilt to me
its not guilt it's knowing about proper values..
Quote from ACCAkut :

Funny if you ever go into IKEA in the UK, nobody can pronounce anything there, kind of pathetic really.
finnish winter

what i expected

what i got
Attached images
x8pKUGBWEBlzKPbLKy.jpg
x8p2.jpg
I know.
Yesterday, big wind, +8C outside, then no electricity, then no water.
Ty winter.
On 23. there was snow, on 24., ground was black, thanks again finnish winter.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG