The online racing simulator
Ray Mears > Les Stroud > Bear Grylls.
Quote from (SaM) :Ray Mears > Les Stroud > Bear Grylls.

Ray Mears is the only man that Chuck Norris respects.
Quote from dadge :Ray Mears is the only man that Chuck Norris respects.

Hahahahahah damn right, It always makes me laugh that Ray has a real prominant unibrow, also, Ray cries, he is that much of a man, he will cry on camera.

Ironic thing is with the Bear 'fake' thing is that, what do people expect? That the crew follow him around, and starve to death? He was trained to survive in the wilderness like that, I'm pretty sure the crew aren't as hardened to the elements. Plus, whilst they are filming him catch salmon with his face, who is hunting their food? Of course it is an inconsistancy, the series is made to specify a 'what if' situation, all he has to do to show that, is for himself to be in a 'what if' situation but just go further EI, ACTUALLY putting a seals skin on himself.
Quote from BlueFlame :Hahahahahah damn right, It always makes me laugh that Ray has a real prominant unibrow, also, Ray cries, he is that much of a man, he will cry on camera.

Ironic thing is with the Bear 'fake' thing is that, what do people expect? That the crew follow him around, and starve to death? He was trained to survive in the wilderness like that, I'm pretty sure the crew aren't as hardened to the elements. Plus, whilst they are filming him catch salmon with his face, who is hunting their food? Of course it is an inconsistancy, the series is made to specify a 'what if' situation, all he has to do to show that, is for himself to be in a 'what if' situation but just go further EI, ACTUALLY putting a seals skin on himself.

the moral of the story? you can build a thousand bridges in your lifetime. but the moment you shag one sheep, you'll never be known as a great bridge builder.
Survivorman is nice too.
You know you bore me to death with your stupid discussions in a f***ing PICTURE THREAD!

This is the only place in the forum I visit regularly. So every time I see there are unread posts in here I click and enter, just to find out you're having stupid and pointless discussions about Dale Earnhards left leg being sold on ebay or whatever.

Can't you just put a picture in each of your posts please? Or can some mod just delete ALL posts without a picture in them?

greetz

der butz

Lars Monsen > Ray Mears > Les Stroud > Insects > morris dancers > Mime artists > Bear Grylls.
Quote from DevilDare :'Cos he is just badass like that.

Badass???

He is the greatest masochist I've ever seen. I dont call them "badass"
Seems like posting that pic of mine was a mistake ...
Quote from der butz :You know you bore me to death with your stupid discussions in a f***ing PICTURE THREAD! ...

You're right! ...this is one of my favourite threads as well !!!

Where are you mods when you need them?

ON TOPIC classic:
Attached images
estimation.jpg
Are all of you German people such killjoys?
See 1939 - 1945.
THAT'S where I'd want this thread to go :-)

Personally I can't understand why you have such an issue with discussing some of the pictures. It was like 6 or 7 posts on the topic of a picture.

Damn, what have I done?!
HAAHAHAAA

edit: naah, really there is 1 pic, then a 2 page discussion about it, next pic. Isn't this boring?

greetz

der butz
"Domain unregistered. To view, register at bit.ly/imageshack-domain" WTF??? why do i see this frog instead of the images? do i have to register to be able to see the funny pictures??? kidding?
I see the picture.
Quote from G!NhO :But Ray Mears doesn't wear a seal vest!

that's because he doesn't need it. all Ray needs is a forest and air.
No he doesn't wear a sleeveless seal vest because he is english and fat.
Quote from G!NhO :No he doesn't wear a sleeveless seal vest because he is english and fat.

fat from the fruits of the forest and actual outdoor living. Ray doesn't need to kill animals, he gently weeps until a birch tree offers its bark for shelter. he's like Locutus of Borg(Pickard) but with nature. in fact, i think a seal would take its own skin off itself if he asked.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG