The online racing simulator
Couple of motivationals:

What movie is this? I have a feeling I have seen it somewhere. Was something about killing president and stuff. :3
Quote from E.Reiljans :What movie is this? I have a feeling I have seen it somewhere. Was something about killing president and stuff. :3

Shooter
For CoD fanboys

First time i saw i laugh for 1 hour
Attached images
t9OwK.jpg
Quote from mamoru :OK, truth be told: I really didn't see that dinosour until they zoomed in

When, all of a sudden, a dinosaur appeared on the screen, I thought: "where did that come from?", I followed till the last picture, saw her at the top of the building, then went back to the first pic and finally saw the dinosaur
I can't believe nobody has mentioned you can see her panties too.
It's a bathing suit. The yellow is just a light, see-through, dress that goes over it. I see it quite often down here (even in uni classes), so it doesn't really spark anything.

I actually did see down there first, but the big "woah" was her boobs. They were the biggest thing apart from the dinosaur that probably no one saw to begin with either.
Chuckle material.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

The first one I made myself.
I was just surfing around on speed hunters and had to do it.

Found this randomly while googling for something else, made me lol
Quote from dadge :sniper movies rock. enemy at the gates is epic. there's a classic (85-95) called "Sniper" which has the first bullet time seen in a movie.

Ahh will have to check them out..
Quote from dadge :there's a classic (85-95) called "Sniper" which has the first bullet time seen in a movie.

Zig-Zag running FTW
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare : Nevermind... FJ being gay again.
Attached images
haters gonna hate.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG