sombrero.JPG
last ffffuuuuu's made me unexpectedly smile
haha, Test Driver wins at the FFFUUU.. comics

[IMG]http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/squirrelpotds6.jpg[/IMG]
LOL! What the...
hes remembering his times back in war, and how he is freightened...i went awww

Quote from bmwe30m3 :FAIL Marriage

Oh dude, just... oh dude...

I wonder is this dude is some family of TVE or something, I mean just who else...
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Oh dude, just... oh dude...

I wonder is this dude is some family of TVE or something, I mean just who else...

LOL , good thinking.
Quote from ACCAkut :this made me chuckle (you need to know that movie tho)

VWVortex by any chance?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Oh dude, just... oh dude...

God damnit, god damn you all!
Oh come one don't be such a pussy I still like you its just your ugliness allowance threshold setted extremely high
Also you bring hope to thousands of womans on all the earth who already lost hope but thanks to you they know its not all lost

Just remember double bugged and tightened with some string just to be sure it wont slide down
Quote from The Very End :God damnit, god damn you all!

Look on the bright side, she has a nice aerodynamic forehead
Hah he said how his wife is worrying about losing her figure because she got pregnant.
Quote from BlueFlame :VWVortex by any chance?

jep, but I'm only a occasional reader, the Lupo W12 lead me there. My one is stock tho

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Oh come one don't be such a pussy I still like you its just your ugliness allowance threshold setted extremely high
Also you bring hope to thousands of womans on all the earth who already lost hope but thanks to you they know its not all lost

Just remember double bugged and tightened with some string just to be sure it wont slide down

lol

Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :Look on the bright side, she has a nice aerodynamic forehead

LOL!

Damn it, damn it all.. Everyone thinks I'm one of this that jump anything with a hole, my self respect is on the line here
Quote from The Very End :
Everyone thinks I'm one of this that jump anything with a hole,

Look dude i don't think that you would jump anything with a hole
I think a hole without anything else would be enough for you to jump it
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG