The online racing simulator
It means: TOYOTA sucks, TOYOTA is crap, you can't drive TOYOTA normaly... You get it now?
no.
Quote from matijapkc :It means: TOYOTA sucks, TOYOTA is crap, you can't drive TOYOTA normaly... You get it now?

Seems someone got pissed because people did not like his picture
Quote from mamoru :Seems someone got pissed because people did not like his picture

Or maybe he drives one in secret? :P
Quote from nikopdr :I dont get it

If you read the news, Toyota, and Lexus have problems with their new models with the brakes.

And an other brand, can't remember which one, has problem with their airbags, they blown to fast. Already killed 3 people and caused 11 other problems.

Quote from Bose321 :If you read the news, Toyota, and Lexus have problems with their new models with the brakes.

And an other brand, can't remember which one, has problem with their airbags, they blown to fast. Already killed 3 people and caused 11 other problems.

isn't it actually a problem with the throttle pedal not returning to standard position when taking the foot away?

the other brand you mentioned is honda.
Quote from Biohazard :isn't it actually a problem with the throttle pedal not returning to standard position when taking the foot away?

It's both

Loads of Toyotas have throttle sticking issues, Priuses [Priuii?] have braking problems. So basically, you're buggared.
Yeah... Some have throttle, some brakes problems...
J@tko, your's sig... You can simply say it: Dream of Californication.
Quote from Bose321 :If you read the news, Toyota, and Lexus have problems with their new models with the brakes.

The problem is they somehow produce a shrapnel of some sort, not that they deploy too fast.
Quote from SidiousX :The problem is they somehow produce a shrapnel of some sort, not that they deploy too fast.

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

edit, haha :

I posted this in the original and then the return thread, so why not this one too!

'Matt/admin....jpfuk' is the former owner of the fruit machine forum where i am a mod, 'danthebangerboy@googlemail.com' is obv me lol, and 'yo ho all together hoist the colours aye' is dom aka buddylove4000, another staff member on the same forum, and 'nice one chris tricked him again' is crazybar, yet another staff member from there, so it was pretty much like a staff meet up via MSN, but with hilarious consequences....

I won't [img] this as although the filesize is only 841kb, it is 800 pixels wide by 4725 pixels long, so i just darent.

Enjoy!

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/531691/matt%20convo.jpg

and the outcome, he recieved a police caution!
Quote from SidiousX :The problem is they somehow produce a shrapnel of some sort, not that they deploy too fast.

they're electric brakes, and need a little bit of time to deploy or work correctly
Quote from chanoman315 :they're electric brakes, and need a little bit of time to deploy or work correctly

What? He's talking about the airbags on some Honda models. Has nothing to do with brakes. The braking issue on the Prius and Lexus model is something amiss with the regenerative braking on bumpy roads.

Quote from Biohazard :isn't it actually a problem with the throttle pedal not returning to standard position when taking the foot away?

Don't forget the Toyota Corolla (or was it Camry?) power steering issue, too. There's been 80-some-odd cases of it veering to either side above 40mph, apparently. This has been a shite month for the big two Japanese makes...
Quote :...Priuses [Priuii?]...

IMO, it's either "Priuses" or "Prii" (the second one following Latin's plural pattern).
no joy in Vista Home Basic / Business

Funny enough, there's also a well known issue with other Toyota models that Toyota actually calls a feature!

My mother's Corolla (Diesel) for some reason doesn't slow down when you lift your foot off the throttle and also idles at about twice the usual RPM. It's quite dangerous since you constantly have to keep braking during slow traffic. It started to occur more and more the colder it got outside.

Toyota's response? The throttle is electronically regulated to increase throttle in colder temperatures and thus warm up the engine faster.

My resonse? ARE YOU F*CKING INSANE?
lol, now it accelerates on ice even more!??!?!
Quote from (SaM) :Funny enough, there's also a well known issue with other Toyota models that Toyota actually calls a feature!

My mother's Corolla (Diesel) for some reason doesn't slow down when you lift your foot off the throttle and also idles at about twice the usual RPM. It's quite dangerous since you constantly have to keep braking during slow traffic. It started to occur more and more the colder it got outside.

Toyota's response? The throttle is electronically regulated to increase throttle in colder temperatures and thus warm up the engine faster.

My resonse? ARE YOU F*CKING INSANE?

that's what an idle control valve is for. Or should be at least
Yeah, but it really shouldn't be this active.

But anyway, sorry for the offtopic, back ON topic.

ROFL!
xDDD
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG