The online racing simulator
You got screwed ...

tight squeeze
The pelican knows ಠ_ಠ
I can laugh at flaming squirrels, but that is too much! D:

I just got this in an email. I REALLY hope this is a play on words.
Quote from Silverracer :

Kind of a fail, because, Milkyway, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy and M&M's I know for sure are MARS.

Nestlé are Kitkat and Milkybar, but only two Cadburys stuff there By numbers alone, there are more Mars products there than Cadbury's OR Nestlé..

I'm guessing the article was in one of those semi-dirty Mens magazines that builders with their arse hanging out of their pants read, because it's clearly a piss-poor article.
Quote from BlueFlame :Kind of a fail, because, Milkyway, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy and M&M's I know for sure are MARS.

Nestlé are Kitkat and Milkybar, but only two Cadburys stuff there By numbers alone, there are more Mars products there than Cadbury's OR Nestlé..

I'm guessing the article was in one of those semi-dirty Mens magazines that builders with their arse hanging out of their pants read, because it's clearly a piss-poor article.

Dude, you should get laid or at least drunk to ease up a bit.
Quote from breadfan :Dude, you should get laid or at least drunk to ease up a bit.

It's like saying, what do you get if you mix bread and water together, and show an Apple.
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
Quote from hyntty :In fact today I had an irrational crave for some KitKat. So I went to the store but there weren't any so I bought some toilet paper

what did it taste like?

/edit: ninja quote!
Quote from breadfan :Dude, you should get laid or at least drunk to ease up a bit.

+1

I had such a good laugh!!!

btw, fixed:

Attached images
snacks.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :So that's what Serj Tankian is up to these days.

But there's no Walrus in Armenia :P

Robocop pic wins
Lol at the pizza picture, been there done that several times Well, I might not have said sorry to it, but allways eats too much, waits some hours, eats more and gets back in pain again -.-
Who the **** cares?

If you're using FB to talk to/pick up women, you're doing it wrong.

Really. Really wrong.
Quote from Klutch :Who the **** cares?

Really. Really wrong.

Needed to get something off your chest?

Man up and talk face to face or buy a blow up doll.

This coming from a guy that doesn't even have FB, can't stand it.
Quote from Klutch :Who the **** cares?

Really. Really wrong.

If you dont use every tool available to you to get laid you doing it wrong, now go be emo somewhere else.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :If you dont use every tool available to you to get laid you doing it wrong, now go be emo somewhere else.

I live with my girlfriend. I don't need to use anything to get laid.

Go be pathetic somewhere else.
Quote from Klutch :I live with my girlfriend. I don't need to use anything to get laid.

Did you play compassion card or something
Quote from Klutch :Go be pathetic somewhere else.

"Pathetic" thats sound kinda funny coming from you
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG