The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :do not get it

You do not have an iPod Touch, an iPhone or an iPad, do you?
Spoiler: Flash isn't supported by these devices, hence the blue LEGO brick where Flash would have been. If the site has Flash objects, all we (those devices' users) see is that blue brick with white "?" on the sides.
i dont have flash so while browsing most of the time you will see this icon indicating you dont have required plug in

Some time ago i wanted to buy one of this i[stuff] but after reading spec I changed my mind cuz its surely not as functional as it being advertised.
Quote from freddyalek90 :You do not have an iPod Touch, an iPhone or an iPad, do you?
Spoiler: Flash isn't supported by these devices, hence the blue LEGO brick where Flash would have been. If the site has Flash objects, all we (those devices' users) see is that blue brick with white "?" on the sides.

oh ...
and yeh i don't have and don't plan to get any of them either

We have a sea, yipee :banana:
Quote from AndRand :http://media.economist.com/images/images-magazine/2010/18/EU/201018EUM926.gi

Croatia is unchanged... That is good, right guys? Guys?? Guys!?
London with a mediterranean climate, not bad. However the Scots might melt.
Quote from matijapkc :Croatia is unchanged... That is good, right guys? Guys?? Guys!?

Breadfan didnt notice Croatia took all Primorska seaside And he is all happy with his happy number

btw. I plan to go over there for vacation I hope no passports would be needed soon
Quote from AndRand :btw. I plan to go over there for vacation I hope no passports would be needed soon

I'm not sure about that... "The north neighbourds" are blocking our way into EU. I don't think it'll be so soon, so get your passport ready.
1. One human cell contains 75MB genetic information
2. One spermcell cointains 37,5MB
3. There is 100mln sperms in 1ml of semen
4. During one ejaculation there is c.a 2,25ml of semen
5. So we can calculate penis transmission as (37,5 MB x 100 MB x 2,25)/5 = 1687,5 TB per second
6. Therefore we know that ovum can sustain DDoS attack bigger than 1,5 PB per second and it will overlook just one data package. Hence it the best hardware firewall in the world
7. It has one failure... the package overlooked hungs up the system for 9 months

8. Plus... there are software firewalls
haha
Lol,nice logic there.:d
Software or softwear?

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG