The online racing simulator
No you will get a message "It is Now Safe to Turn Off Your Brain"
Next time you wake up you'll get 'Your brain has recovered from an unexpected shutdown' along with an invitation to send a crash dump to God.
How true.

I lol'd with this last night
One of the best so far
I cant imagine what tribunes where like...
good morning chaps

thats one for Top Gear

I somehow imagine Scawen waking up like this
Can you guys please stop sharing 9gag images? It's not like there's someone who has not seen them..

And also, these images are old. All stolen from reddit.
Quote from BaDumTssh :Can you guys please stop sharing 9gag images? It's not like there's someone who has not seen them..

please get off your reddit high horse
we dont really care which way your penis swings
theres always a case of someone having seen the linked pictures on here somewhere already.
and no, its not reddit that comes up with all of these in the first place, would be stupid to even suggest that.

just scroll over and/or contribute yourself.
you should be very well aware of what kind of stuff gets posted here, so i really do hope that you are not regarding this thread as the prime source for your daily dose of funny pics.
kthx
I'm not on 9Gag so i could appriciate them here.
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by hrtburnout : Foking gif, y u no work?
Quote from BaDumTssh :Can you guys please stop sharing 9gag images? It's not like there's someone who has not seen them..

Hazaky, there are people that do more than look around 9gag all day.

Ontopic:

Why do you assume we are all hanging on 9gag? My source for these kind of pictures are two forums including this one..
If I want to see funny pics and stuff all I do is visit here. Not interested searching funny pics through bunch of unfunny pics in sites like 9gag etc.

fk reddit.

i visit this thread more often than i do 9gag and i'm sure many people do as well or don't even visit 9gag.
God I hate facebook people.
25 more years and normal people will be an endangered species.
Gay-Z and bitch-ass Beyonce are gonna be astronauts now. Thanks alot Richard Branson.
Quote from CheerioDM :God I hate facebook people.
25 more years and normal people will be an endangered species.
Gay-Z and bitch-ass Beyonce are gonna be astronauts now. Thanks alot Richard Branson.

ahahahahahahaha
more comedy in this one
than in all the pics on this page combined
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG