The online racing simulator
Sadly I agree with this.

Since that meme is not funny and never will be.
its awesome
Quote from Chupacabras84 :When will people stop quoting large images only to say "haha"...

User Control Panel > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Visible Post Elements > disable "Show Images"
Quote from Speed Senna :<snip>

That would require the user to click on ALL images [which appears as links] to view them I doubt anyone would want to do that! I don't mind the occational quote with a large image, but please try not to do it.

Rather than quoting a large image you can simply quote the person and enter some text instead (as I've done above).

Also; some forum etiquette FYI.
Quote from Speed Senna :User Control Panel > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Visible Post Elements > disable "Show Images"

Is it me or instead of just editing one letter in the post you quote you would rather remove functionality from the forum.
Really? Are you that damn lazy or dumb?
This behaviour is seriously annoying and apparently by just polite asking all you can count on is guide how to hide images because
you are too fing dumb to not abuse an otherwise useful feature and you would rather pretend it is me having problem and not you just shitposting.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Is it me or instead of just editing one letter in the post you quote you would rather remove functionality from the forum.
Really? Are you that damn lazy or dumb?
This behaviour is seriously annoying and apparently by just polite asking all you can count on is guide how to hide images because
you are too fing dumb to not abuse an otherwise useful feature and you would rather pretend it is me having problem and not you just shitposting.

I'm so sorry but i can't do anything to my dumb and laziness
Yeah, I explain a bit more:
I'm still a forum beginner, i didn't know about that [IMG] tags. Now i know them and understood everything. All okay mate, let's shake hands and end this useless dispute
Well if you say it was because of your inexperience then ok lets shake hands and sorry for harsh tone.
Click image, press DEL. Done
That's really good one
I didnt see that before

The dog one reminded me of this classic...

thats frikkin great
True story. That feeling when I woke up today... :geezer:

-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
BTW Spa is clearly an UZI.

For the life of me i can't figure out what's that thing next to Spa.
Quote from Boris Lozac :For the life of me i can't figure out what's that thing next to Spa.

Looks like a ticket strip gun
Looks vaguely like a star trek phaser...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG