The online racing simulator
"Chick's always on ma dang back!"
Quote from -NightFly- :They have the money that you seem to lack of

edit* Finns hold the highest number of confirmed kills in any war in history by one person: The White Death

yeah... im financially sound for the time being ( thanks be to jasus ) but i pitty anyone who isn't

and its easy to assume you are, considering the fact nobody wants to go to finland to prove you didn't ( too darn cold )
Quote from theirishnoob :yeah... im financially sound for the time being ( thanks be to jasus ) but i pitty anyone who isn't

and its easy to assume you are, considering the fact nobody wants to go to finland to prove you didn't ( too darn cold )

I meant Ireland as a whole but the temp doesn't scare me, Helsinki is only 80 km away so not that much of a scared of cold

Thanks luv, broken nose!
She's in need of a falcon punch now I think.
it's things like this that give me hope for natural selection. they should have practised ducking a bit more. true pro though. even when he's wearing his nose like a mask, he's still got his best jizz face on show. all while she gives herself a quick down blouse moment.
my kinda gal. she'll break your nose with her elbow and then check herself out while you bleed all over the ice... and she's only gone and jazz hands'd him.
i'm loving his twilight hair.

-
(Crashgate3) DELETED by Crashgate3 : I fail it.
You fail it.
Apparently you FAIL IT
Yep, I can confirm it... You sir, you fail it.

You fail it. If I had a cookie, I'd give it to you.
/bandwagon

You fail!
COMBO BREAKER

Quote from nikopdr :You fail it.

Oops. On looking at it on another computer it appears I do indeed fail it.

<Ctrl-F5>
This one made me literally LOL
I just fail to see any fun in it...

Edit*
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG