The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Alas, we have achieved the impossible.

We have left a woman speechless.

Na, is just troublesome answer with a joke/sarcams to you and then others jump to the action like 91mason91
I can't believe i dropped the ball and went for iDildo rather than the natural iLdo...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I can't believe i dropped the ball and went for iDildo rather than the natural iLdo...

You should use iHand's, they are perfect for you
Instead I have a girlfriend, just as good.
Really? that was the best you could come up with. Maybe you should stick to something you're good at, like sandwiches or cleaning?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Really? that was the best you could come up with. Maybe you should stick to something you're good at, like sandwiches or cleaning?

And you with moaning about how awesome is apple
It's funny, because everyone else seems to be mentioning how awesome Apple is in this thread lately, not me.

Also, before hitting that "post" button, how about you make sure your post is a complete thought. I hope your cooking is better than your English, or you'll make a very poor wife one day.
Why dont u guys just shut up? U want to get this thread locked or what?

There is this cool thing, called "Private Message". Use that instead.
Get a Iroom, geez.

2nd
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's funny, because everyone else seems to be mentioning how awesome Apple is in this thread lately, not me.

Also, before hitting that "post" button, how about you make sure your post is a complete thought. I hope your cooking is better than your English, or you'll make a very poor wife one day.

Maybe "everyone" talk about apple, but you are the first to jump when someon criticism apple products

BTW

Inouva, U jelly, because you can't afford Apple
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Inouva, U jelly, because you can't afford Apple

Me jelly?, for not have money for apple products?, Bawhahahahahahah
Apple sucks.
You lot do realise you're all arguing over bits of circuit board don't you?
I still can't believe we let Inouva post when there's sandwiches to be made and floors to clean!
dawesdust_12, Together we can put an end to it!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG