The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :no, a similar thing happened in my family. it's just not nice to be reminded of it.
there's a few things in life that shouldn't be joked about. Suicide is one of them.

You really should grow a pair, what do you achieve by saying that? You are either seeking sympathy or seeking an apology, both of which are pathetic. What you need to do (if what you say it true anyway) is get some stones, deal with it, and accept the fact that people will always joke about things sensitive to others, how arrogant is it, that just because this has happened to YOU, that you will stop others from joking about it? If you were actually bothered by the post then you wouldn't of said anything, because then that sends a message to the whole forum that you are easily bothered.

And not many men are too eager to show their weaknesses, least of all on the internet where you will, WILL be abused for your weaknesses and on the internet you can pretend to be someone else, infact, you can pretend not to be pathetic..

Surely the decent thing to do is not mention it at all (since the scenario in the picture would be quite humiliating) so the family member/person you know can RIP with some bloody dignity, in the knowledge that the whole internet doesn't know the degrading way in which they were taken off the earth.
Quote from BlueFlame :You really should grow a pair, what do you achieve by saying that? You are either seeking sympathy or seeking an apology, both of which are pathetic. What you need to do (if what you say it true anyway) is get some stones, deal with it, and accept the fact that people will always joke about things sensitive to others, how arrogant is it, that just because this has happened to YOU, that you will stop others from joking about it? If you were actually bothered by the post then you wouldn't of said anything, because then that sends a message to the whole forum that you are easily bothered.

And not many men are too eager to show their weaknesses, least of all on the internet where you will, WILL be abused for your weaknesses and on the internet you can pretend to be someone else, infact, you can pretend not to be pathetic..

Surely the decent thing to do (since the scenario in the picture would be quite humiliating) so the family member/person you know can RIP with some bloody dignity, in the knowledge that the whole internet doesn't know the degrading way in which they were taken off the earth.

If you're pretending to be someone else on the internet, doesn't mean everyone else should

Quote from Boris Lozac :If you're pretending to be someone else on the internet, doesn't mean everyone else should

Who I am on here is who I am at the local bar. I don't shy away my opinions in fear of being rejected by society or an individual, and I don't pretend to be someone who knows loads of facts (by searching on wiki/google) to back up my arguments.
Nothing is sacred on the internet. :rolleyes:
Quote from BlueFlame :Who I am on here is who I am at the local bar. I don't shy away my opinions in fear of being rejected by society or an individual, and I don't pretend to be someone who knows loads of facts (by searching on wiki/google) to back up my arguments.

So you're the bar idiot?
Whys Eric so angry?

Only joking Eric
because he's the "least favourite Dev".....lol
ah come on, just joking too .-)
Explains why the development is so slow, Eric is in the gym all day!
Quote from Bose321 :Explains why the development is so slow, Eric is in the gym all day!

lol
Terry Crews. Legend.
Quote from BlueFlame :You really should grow a pair, what do you achieve by saying that? You are either seeking sympathy or seeking an apology, both of which are pathetic. What you need to do (if what you say it true anyway) is get some stones, deal with it, and accept the fact that people will always joke about things sensitive to others, how arrogant is it, that just because this has happened to YOU, that you will stop others from joking about it? If you were actually bothered by the post then you wouldn't of said anything, because then that sends a message to the whole forum that you are easily bothered.

Surely the decent thing to do is not mention it at all (since the scenario in the picture would be quite humiliating) so the family member/person you know can RIP with some bloody dignity, in the knowledge that the whole internet doesn't know the degrading way in which they were taken off the earth.

You really should grow a pair, what do you achieve by saying that? You are either seeking an argument or seeking approval, both of which are pathetic. What you need to do is get some stones, deal with it, and accept the fact that people may be sensitive to things that you aren't, how arrogant is it, that just because this hasn't happened to YOU, that you will joke about it? If you were actually bothered by the post then you wouldn't have said anything, because then that sends a message to the whole forum that you are easily bothered.

Surely the decent thing to do is not joke about suicide (since the scenario in the picture would be quite humiliating) so the family member/person you know can RIP with some bloody dignity.
Quote from BlueFlame :Who I am on here is who I am at the local bar. I don't shy away my opinions in fear of being rejected by society or an individual, and I don't pretend to be someone who knows loads of facts (by searching on wiki/google) to back up my arguments.

My friend, you pretend so hard you don't even realize you are pretending.
Quote from AMB :Whys Eric so angry?

Only joking Eric

Isn't that the Old Spice guy?
Quote from Uke :Isn't that the Old Spice guy?

Well done...

You actually thought its Eric?
Quote from DevilDare :Well done...

You actually thought its Eric?

No I didn't, replied to wrong post, sorry

i had to take you off my ignore list to read that. were you talking to me or to yourself? calling me pathetic. read your post back you sad little man. you're a loser. you must be a joy to drink with you narrow minded tool.
now back to my ignore list where you belong.
Damn it, I was hoping you'd get banned for the reply you would post. Talk about let down!

It's a trap!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So you're the bar idiot?

Possibly, if that's what you call that guy that WOULD actually bust your skull into a wall and take off with your skank.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG