The online racing simulator
3 cups and 3 plates
Keys xD
I think you are kind of screwed in a zombie encounter then.
In relation to my monitor? One of my colleagues. I guess I could throw her at the zombies to distract them and give me a head start.
Well, i could slap 'em .P

But depending on the time i have, i could get my hands on a open-jaw wrench and poke them while bith slapping xD
I've got lots o' s**t to throw at them... Let's see: PC, speaker, TV, TV "table", camera, my bed (FUUUUU YEAH!!!) lots o' cables to strangle them..... 'Nuff said...

Also, the "FFFFUUUU" pic is awesome.
i got a guitar and a trash can ah yeah and a gtl disc mohahaha. iam going to die
Guitar and a chair. This won't end well.

Spotted at a protest to the Pope's visit. If you have'nt seen Father Ted then this will be lost on you.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

Spotted at a protest to the Pope's visit. If you have'nt seen Father Ted then this will be lost on you.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.
Quote from Agniz :

a printer for me

new xbox 360 lol!

"Georgie 'Porgie' Michael, realized that the prison system, isn't ALL that bad? " Maybe he will be the designated soap pick-er up-er!
Quote from Agniz :object

a printer for me

a set of decks, maybe i could mix them into submission, or beat them to death with one of the turntables, either one is good.
If i ever had to use the new dreaded internet slang, "FAIL", this would be it.. Too funny
This is just... Do I need to explain?

That is just impossible
I dunno I've met your mother

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
'I'm 12 years old what is this?'
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG