Ahahah, awesome
should make em bigger:

Cant see anything? Problem?
holy page stretching, batman.

< avatar

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsE4qEfEfO4

Comment on this: How I found the first Bugatti ... type on an Italian street
Quote :An American, German, Japanese, and Italian car maker were all sitting in a cafe in Italy one day, talking shop.

"Our new prototype is pretty powerful; brand new V-8 and enough torque to bend time. We took it out into the desert to test it so no one could see. Might have riled up some UFO nutjobs, though..." The American said.

"We rented out the Suzuka race circuit, brought a few tons of computing power, and our Super Mobile Lab to microscopically detect any metal shavings in the oil pan after it ran a few laps," The Japanese auto maker replied.

"We cover ours in swirly white decals and disguise the bodywork, then take it to the Nurburgring - And we're going to bury that damn CTS-V, I hope you know," the German said, pointing angrily to the American.

"Sure you are, Franz," the American smirked over his beer before turning to the Italian car maker. "Where do you test your prototypes? Probably up in the Alps, right?"

"It's parked out front," the Italian said over his wine, barely paying attention.

"What?!" the other three cried in surprise. "What about the press?" the American cried out. "But you can't account for the variables!" the Japanese said in surprise. "Why would you do that?" the German asked.

"Because I was thirsty," the Italian said as he stood up, grabbing his wine glass and nodding to a blonde sitting at the bar, "and I like getting laid."

Myself and faggy bmx twins shared many laughs.
Interesting actually (or am I missing something)

edit: ah I am too tired, now I got it :/
Quote from DevilDare :Tampon stuff

Yeah. Totally normal. Everyone looks in the trash for bloody tampons and lick them while masturbating furiously right?
We all do it, no need to be ashamed.
i hope you guys realize that's how zombies are made. just sayin.

Computer games pic = The most truth spoken ever.
Quote from PMD9409 :It is now.
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/rwi141.jpg[/IMG*]
Someone can do the border/rest.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's is disgusting!!!!1
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG