The online racing simulator
Sad... but true
Quote from deggis :

Missing from the picture of games past, hidden areas in order to access you had to do n+1 actions all over the map that seemed to have no function at all.
reminds me of Turok Seeds of Evil for N64. I finished the first two levels, that was it. I made it to the end if some more, but could never face the boss because I "forget" to enter that one hidden room at the start or press some random buttons
Omfg that is so good LOL

anyway;

Forever a stone.
Of quartz I could usually do better.
Talc is cheap
Quote from Crashgate3 :Of quartz I could usually do better.

if you could, that would be rock-ing. ok gotta pebble-dash. chat later. mums made rock cakes and i think i'll lava few.
Stop all the word clay.
Quote from dadge :that didn't make sense. you must be stoned.

Boulder Dash, what a silly statement.
Lol.
Attached images
254085_124206200996091_100002201359008_185219_3274324_n.jpg

-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : useless post saying I didn't think dramatic reading was funny. I guess I'll just unsubscribe from this thread...
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25 : useless post saying i didn't realise that being over dramatic about one thing in this thread you dont like was cool.
I couldn't be bothered deleting my post, but if I did it would have some negative comment about the thread and how I'm unsubscribing.
Face it Blueflamer. You couldn't be bothered deleting your post becuase it'd mean your post count would be one fewer.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : Useless post saying that i found picture wich i didn't find funny so i should probably never come back to lfsforums!
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by KiRmelius : Useful post
-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by ACCAkut : I guess this is trendy now?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Face it Blueflamer. You couldn't be bothered deleting your post becuase it'd mean your post count would be one fewer.

you always give him a hard time. is it because he's blue? or because it has flame in his name lol.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG