The online racing simulator
lol "Ai amu doleman"
lol

Haha brilliant.
I didn't even know AT&T covered the Netherlands..
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I didn't even know AT&T covered the Netherlands..

Same here. Never heard of it before. (I obviously know AT&T, but not that they cover here)
Haha, Belgium doesn't
Quote from Bose321 :Same here. Never heard of it before. (I obviously know AT&T, but not that they cover here)

The ads say "phones that work in....." therefore I'd assume they've got agreements with phone providers in 210 countries so AT&T phones work there. e.g. in the US my phone goes from vodafone to AT&T (surprisingly not Verizon which I thought was the same company...... :/)
Quote from J@tko :The ads say "phones that work in....." therefore I'd assume they've got agreements with phone providers in 210 countries so AT&T phones work there. e.g. in the US my phone goes from vodafone to AT&T (surprisingly not Verizon which I thought was the same company...... :/)

Ah yes, ofcourse. Same story when I go to France for instance.
Why would women have cars?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Why would women have cars?

One of my sisters has three cars, the other sister has two, and my mom has two. Holy crap I do work on all of them! I even built an engine on one of them.
Quote from skstibi :One of my sisters has three cars, the other sister has two, and my mom has two. Holy crap I do work on all of them! I even built an engine on one of them.

She then must have one hell of a big kitchen.

kissing a boy with the age of 12?
what a perverted little girl
If they dont send her to some remote women's monastery till the age of 18 I dont wanna live in that godless galactic anymore, srsly 12 yo and such severe corruption...
I have no idea what her parents were doing instead of raising here like a proper, mormon.

Now on a more serious note, I am so happy that i was born in 84, at first i thought it would be cool to be born in 2000 for example or even better 2010 so i could experience all this hitech stuff and live in a better world but from my point of view it doesnt look like the world now is better or more normal.
Stupid tv shows, instead of tom & jerry, maya the bee or Rescue Rangers, kids now watch teletubies or spungebob or something similarly retarded like new CG winnie the pooh that is full of stupid and pointless dialogues just to fill air time.
Not mentioning the music back then.
Overzealous adults and law that allow taking children away from parents for every little thing, prohibitions and strict rules, tons of classes after school, rat race etc.
I guess 90's was the last generation that experienced normal childhood in the nearest 50 years (at least for now it sure looks like it)
Amen to that.
13-year olds are already having sex these days, what so abnormal about having a kiss at age of 12?
Quote from -NightFly- :13-year olds are already having sex these days, what so abnormal about having a kiss at age of 12?

USA
is abnormal
at everything they tackle
"sex crime" - it sounds like some Orwell's term.
if two minors have sex, its somehow classified as simultaneous raping each other in some US states
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG