The online racing simulator

Sorry for double post, but look at this picture and hold down F11.

Quote from Gills4life :Sorry for double post, but look at this picture and hold down F11.

you're too late, this joke is already 12 hours old
Do not get.

EDIT: Just got.... :dunce:
Quote from nikopdr :you're too late, this joke is already 12 hours old

I see lots of jokes on this forum that have already been told elsewhere, but not been told here yet. Sorry if it's such a big issue. It's not as if you've ever re-posted a dated pic is it?
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Shadowww
No longer welcome

Finally...

I fell bad about ut but..

Yeahhh finaly!! LOL

Finaly he stop troll and doing stupid responses to programer questions

How the **** did that boat get like that? And what the hell was that thing in that gymnasts stomach? Aliens anyone!?

Disclaimer: Only British 6th Form students will understand this [unless you've seen the news :P]

Here's the offending paper if anyone wants it

For those not in the know:
Students that took the AQA [an exam board here] A-Level [exams @ 18] Biology Paper are very angry at the fact that basically none of their paper had anything to do with the syllabus. There was lots of shrew and geese questions, apparently.

FB Group; BBC News Article
What the hell?

I'm sorry, but thats just retarded.

"Only the last 3 questions were about biology".

Question number 1: Geese. (Birds) = Biology
Number 2: Plants and starch.
Number 3: People and living.
Number 4: Ok. Maybe a bit random/off. Still.
Number 5: Carbon Dioxide.
Number 6: Photosynthesis
Number 7: Shrews. Yes. It is still biology.
Number 8: Energy and photosynthesis

Really? Half of this stuff you learn in freaking GCSE! What on earth are they crying about? "Meh!!!! I revised but nothing that I did came up in the exam!!!!"

I did my Biology. Yes I revised. No, stuff I revised all the week was not in the exam. No I did not cry, because it was piss easy and I knew my stuff already from LISTENING in lessons and not ****ing about.

Stuff like this makes me really angry....

I dont know if I am missing something really big here, but come on....
WTF, BIOLOGY isn't just about the HUMAN BODY! It's ALL kind of living creature dynamics, hence why plants are featured in Biology. Seems like the people who sat this exam don't have a ****ing clue what biology IS.
They were more complaining that it had nothing to do with what they'd been taught for the past 6 months, rather than it not being biology [which I incorrectly stated :hide:]
Quote from J@tko :They were more complaining that it had nothing to do with what they'd been taught for the past 6 months, rather than it not being biology [which I incorrectly stated :hide:]

I'm sure if they used their initiative they could of figured it out, I don't think a shrews biological setup is much different from a human anyway, I mean, they say rats are just like is internally. I think, something like that, some rodent anyway.
And anyways, more than half of it looks like GCSE stuff anyway.....

Carbon dioxide? Photosynthesis? Starch? Plant growth?

Come on! Really...?
Quote from DevilDare :And anyways, more than half of it looks like GCSE stuff anyway.....

Carbon dioxide? Photosynthesis? Starch? Plant growth?

Come on! Really...?

Exactly.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG