The online racing simulator
Quote from MijnWraak :Is it just me or does it look like that bus at the end is drifting!?

Yeah, I see the same thing. It's like it's sliding at a 45deg angle towards the camera.
It's just making a right hand turn...
It's probably just taking a corner.

OMG, beaten by Jeno. :/
Some very odd turning there. Looks like it IS skidding.
extremely long wheelbase, and if it is coming from somewhat behind the camera it would look something like that
Quote from logitekg25 :extremely long wheelbase, and if it is coming from somewhat behind the camera it would look something like that

Hooray, finally a reasonable comment from logitekg25.

Congrats.
Quote from G!NhO :Hooray, finally a reasonable comment from logitekg25.

Congrats.

Coming from you...

Dont think we have all forgotten how much of a spam whore you used to be...
No comment.
i have mainly good posts now, just a few that arent so useful..
Quote from logitekg25 :i have mainly good posts now, just a few that arent so useful..

Like that one, but hey this one isn't any better
Hmm, perhaps it's just turning into the road that the camera is on? (trying not to forget how long the wheelbase on that bus must be...)

EDIT: Perhaps i should refresh the page before commenting a couple of hours later
Quote from G!NhO :It's just making a right hand turn...

"oh a wrecking ball hitting a minivan. meh, gotta get these people to their destination!"
You can see the headlights reflect off the streetlamp before it comes into view, so it definitely is just turning right onto the street. The zoom/lens angle just makes it look like it's fishtailing.
Quote :At first glaze you’ll probably see some different color stripes in this pic. You’ll see pink, blue, orange, green. Better look closer. Actually, the GREEN and the BLUE are of the same shade! If you bring your head closer to the screen, you’ll see that the green/blue stripes actually go across the entire image. This is an example of the strongest eye tricks that show us how surrounding colors can make their neighbour colors look completely different! This illusion was originally created by coolopticalillusions.

Sauce
Screw you, can't see shit now.
WTF my eyes hurt.
'Sherlock Homeboy' is probably a real film.

It will have Snoop Dogg and Queen Latifah in it.
Quote from Crashgate3 :'Sherlock Homeboy' is probably a real film.

It will have Snoop Dogg and Queen Latifah in it.

word!
..and be found in the £1 bucket in all good motorway service stations.
Quote from Crashgate3 :..and be found in the £1 bucket in all good motorway service stations.

along side " 50 first rapes " featuring R kelly
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG