The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Umm, "Finish Him!", famous line from the famous game Mortal Kombat, and there you have the picture of kids singing the Finnish Hymn (Hymn = Anthem, from the country called Finland), and it sounds similiar to "Finish Him"... and it is written in Mortal Kombat letters.. jeeeez

So is a "Internal" joke from finland
Quote from Inouva :So is a "Internal" joke from finland

No?

I understood what it meant..
Quote from Inouva :So is a "Internal" joke from finland

I dunno what's more funny, the joke or this.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Umm, "Finish Him!", famous line from the famous game Mortal Kombat, and there you have the picture of kids singing the Finnish Hymn (Hymn = Anthem, from the country called Finland), and it sounds similiar to "Finish Him"... and it is written in Mortal Kombat letters.. jeeeez

ohh okay okay, I dont follow the Mortal Kombat games so i didnt know

thanks for explaining
again, it's lost in translation.
a bit like this one; what do you call a spanish fireman? Jose (hose A).
to the spanish, it looks like: what do you call a spanish fireman? Joseph. which doesn't make sense.
these jokes are all about phonetics. how something is pronounced is the key with these jokes.
Quote from dadge :
these jokes are all about phonetics. how something is pronounced is the key with these jokes.

Sea tin.
Quote from dadge :these jokes are all about phonetics. how something is pronounced is the key with these jokes.

Yea. C-Men
Dr. Hugh G. Rection knows that all too well.
Mike Litoris is a big fan of that.
Your examples are nice and all, but i don't think "Finnish Hymn" goes into that category lol..
Quote from -NightFly- :http://itnurk.com/files/upload/urod/2010/08/1281702791-575_01.jpg

Zombies dont exist because Chuck Norris exists with his spinkick

Quote from john5200 :bahahahahahhaahahahaahahah awesome one

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG