The online racing simulator
Quote from Puhba :I smell troll....

no... im actually chilled as fcuk, any aggression you sense is you being overly sensitive about you're gay self.

just come out of the closet.. here ill even break the lock keeping you in ( which is oddly enough shaped like a small penis )
Quote from theirishnoob :no... im actually chilled as fcuk, any aggression you sense is you being overly sensitive about you're gay self.

just come out of the closet.. here ill even break the lock keeping you in ( which is oddly enough shaped like a small penis )

I have like 5 bronie freinds that hang out with me all day, and every one that i know has seen me, or heard me talking about the show.
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FUNNY PICS NOW?!!?!?!
Quote from Puhba :I have like 5 bronie freinds that hang out with me all day, and every one that i know has seen me, or heard me talking about the show.
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FUNNY PICS NOW?!!?!?!

not until you come out of the closet and stop masturbating to ponys, then telling everyone else that their argument when in actual facft you're own invalidness is invalid.

Ive got All-llllll night....... well... till about 3:34 then im going to chill on the sofa, maybe ill hop on my phone, but still ive got Alllllllllllllll night....
Quote from theirishnoob :not until you come out of the closet and stop masturbating to ponys, then telling everyone else that their argument when in actual facft you're own invalidness is invalid.

Ive got All-llllll night....... well... till about 3:34 then im going to chill on the sofa, maybe ill hop on my phone, but still ive got Alllllllllllllll night....

The funny thing is, im sitting here watching Season 2 Episode 10, and im laughing at you, and i will also not reply to this, because masturbateing to this stuff is screwed up in the head, and im just laughing at how you would start to bring it up
KTHXBAI
that is a little lame....
Quote from Puhba :The funny thing is, im sitting here watching Season 2 Episode 10, and im laughing at you, and i will also not reply to this, because masturbateing to this stuff is screwed up in the head, and im just laughing at how you would start to bring it up
KTHXBAI

Fail troll Cause wont and will not troll properly ever... Gtfo.
Quote from theirishnoob :Fail troll Cause wont and will not troll properly ever... Gtfo.

hahaha what a keyboard warrior
so cute
He's Irish, what the hell did you expect?
>mfw people of age >12 years watch show targetted at people of age <12 years
>mfw i have no face
Quote from E.Reiljans :>mfw people of age >12 years watch show targetted at people of age <12 years
>mfw i have no face

>MFW greentexting outside of any chan
>MFW mlp has humor also pointed for older audience due to the internets
>MFW haters will hate, you are just taking shit too seriously

also

>mfw niko is a ponyaids-infected too
should've used protection
Quote from E.Reiljans :>mfw niko is a ponyaids-infected too
should've used protection

get a license you bum

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies