The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't get it.. like you guys live in another dimension, if you haven't watched it live, you deserve to be spoiled, simple as that

Sort of true.

There's difference in watching it live and watching it relive.
Because live is just live.
Quote from Stefani24 :There are people who work at Sundays. (Yes, Work)
Also, some people have lives outside of their homes, so they had something to do, and therefor, missed the F1 GP. Maybe not even by their fault. The only one who deserves to be spoiled, is you.

Who cares?
Quote from Stefani24 :There are people who work at Sundays. (Yes, Work)
Also, some people have lives outside of their homes, so they had something to do, and therefor, missed the F1 GP. Maybe not even by their fault. The only one who deserves to be spoiled, is you.

Shit happens. If you're on the internet you can expect to be spoiled
Quote from zeugnimod :That makes no sense.

It's exactly the same, just with a delay of some hours.

It kinda does make sense It's simply killing me and doesn't give me the same feeling, when i know that it is not live. Ok, i watched some NBA when i was younger, day after, cause it was really late to watch it Live, and i also tried not to find out about a result... but to be pi**ed off, in 2010, that someone spoiled you F1 results, c'mon.. Besides, real fans watch it live no matter what..
Quote from Stigpt :Dude... seriously....
F***
YOU.

So instead of looking for a recording of that womens b-bal game you're apparently so fond of, you go to the LFS forum, well-known for not giving a shit about other peoples feelings, wishes and desires only to be spoiled with the results of afore-mentioned game? You indeed deserved to be spoiled.
Quote from hrtburnout :Shit happens. If you're on the internet you can expect to be spoiled

If I said people, I didn't mean me right now. But yeah, you have a point.
Still no reason for being a smartass for boris.
Quote from Boris Lozac :It kinda does make sense It's simply killing me and doesn't give me the same feeling, when i know that it is not live. Ok, i watched some NBA when i was younger, day after, cause it was really late to watch it Live, and i also tried not to find out about a result... but to be pi**ed off, in 2010, that someone spoiled you F1 results, c'mon.. Besides, real fans watch it live no matter what..

No, I didn't mean it that way. He definitely had it coming when he actually went on here and expected nobody to mention the result, I agree with you there.

But I don't see anything wrong with watching the race some hours later without knowing the results when you had no possibility to do so during the race.
I thought this was a picture thread :| last 5 pages has been 70% usls posts

Lol wtf?
lolol bbc guy
Attached images
jokeoftheday.jpg
the game is shit imho
FU Toki!

Damn spoilers. :sadbanana
Quote from Töki (HUN) :.

What's wrong with that? They speak nothing but the truth...

Since it's the only (official) F1 game on those consoles...

lolz
Attached images
LOLLAND.jpg
Stupid Denmark
Ill put this here too :|

A lucky Lithuanian? Wut?

No but really. Its kind of getting old now, the whole "early 2009".
Quote from DevilDare :A lucky Lithuanian? Wut?

No but really. Its kind of getting old now, the whole "early 2009".

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG