Just spotted and made this!

Thanks for the spoiler.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Thanks for the spoiler.

He's such a moron. I was looking forward to watching USA vs France basketball later.
OMG THANKS
>:C Darn.
You suck, Niall.
Ruined Match of the Day 2 for me....

Damn you!
Quote from Bose321 :Hmm, she looks familiar!

Elisha Cuthbert iirc, not the women in the piracy add though.
Quote from DevilDare :She is evil...

"Do you wanna **** me?"

That scene has been stuck in my head ever since I saw that movie.

Bet you fapped your heart out to that scene, I know I would, if I was 12 when I saw it that is.
Quote from BlueFlame :Bet you fapped your heart out to that scene, I know I would, if I was 12 when I saw it that is.

lol
Quote from BlueFlame :Bet you fapped your heart out to that scene, I know I would, if I was 12 when I saw it that is.

Yeah, you're right, I was around 12 when the movie came out.

As to the fapping part, no. Unlike you. But its okay, nothing be to ashamed about.
I'm currently watching 24, season 3.. so i'm in temptation
so.. This thread.

How many pages can it reach?
I don't get it, what exactly did he spoil for you?
The womens basketball, you ruined it for everyone.
I think it was Aston Villa's win...we follow the Premier League a lot
I don't get it.. like you guys live in another dimension, if you haven't watched it live, you deserve to be spoiled, simple as that
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't get it.. like you guys live in another dimension, if you haven't watched it live, you deserve to be spoiled, simple as that

There are people who work at Sundays. (Yes, Work)
Also, some people have lives outside of their homes, so they had something to do, and therefor, missed the F1 GP. Maybe not even by their fault. The only one who deserves to be spoiled, is you.
Quote from Stefani24 :There are people who work at Sundays. (Yes, Work)
Also, some people have lives outside of their homes, so they had something to do, and therefor, missed the F1 GP. Maybe not even by their fault. The only one who deserves to be spoiled, is you.

Well i'm at work right now smarta** From 17:00. Watched F1 then rushed to work, yesterday too, was late 1 hour to work cause of the qualifications.
It's simply not the same thing to pretend like you watch it live, and force yourself not to hear about the result...
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't get it.. like you guys live in another dimension, if you haven't watched it live, you deserve to be spoiled, simple as that

Quote from Boris Lozac :It's simply not the same thing to pretend like you watch it live, and force yourself not to hear about the result...

That makes no sense.

It's exactly the same, just with a delay of some hours.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG