The online racing simulator
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Why is everyone typing in white?
It seems unneeded.

Because we are ninja's, and with this way we can only communicate with other ninja's.
Ctrl + A FTW.
Try typing in "whitesmoke" color, its ninjaisticer.
Quote from STF :Ctrl + A FTW.
Try typing in "whitesmoke" color, its ninjaisticer.

Because you'll see absolutely nothing?

I think it's better when you know there is something to read, but you aren't able to, rather then not knowing you missed some text
c c c combo breakerr!
Quote from DevilDare :I'll still never forget the day she pretended people crashed her and kept banning her from some popular server because she was, "a girl".

After the admin checked the logs it turned out no one said a word to her...

Attention whoring I think thats what you call it.

But yeah, Inouva, you have two options: Disconnect from the internets or man up.

She's Argentinian, not Thai.

Quote from Joseph Stalin :I'M AN IDIOT AND QUOTED ALL THESE PHOTOS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE JUST ABOVE THIS POST

I approves
:throwrose
Quote from Joseph Stalin :Maturity is the key, as well as a calm head and a small degree of intellect, unfortunately you have none of the aforementioned.

Sarcasm, you do not grasp.
Quote from Joseph Stalin :Us Russians are very serious, sarcasm isn't a word I'm familiar with, pretty similar with you and the word 'jeans'.

And they were put together how?
Quote from Joseph Stalin :

Here's something for you to think about while you wonder how 'they' were put together.

In your relationship (if you have one) who wears the trousers?

Nope and im not getting what you're trying to imply.
Quote from Joseph Stalin :I'll give you time to re-read and understand my posts and then I'll DE-cypher your ramblings.

I'll leave you with this to sum up your posts

Since you currently have a forum ban (which we are all glad for) and your new account should be banned as it is against the forum rules and totally negates the forum rules, my posts and "ramblings"are obviously more useful and less childish than yours are. Unfortunately my recent posts have not been of the same quality as i tried to stoop to your childish level, but as always with you, was beaten with experience.
Anyway enough of this shiit. Found a comment on youtube that me chuckle.
Edit - Read from bottom to top.
Attached images
YouTube - MW2 PS3 Challenge Lobby Mods.png
WTH was all that with stalin?, using a great name in vain........

All for the pic i`be posted???
Quote from Inouva :WTH was all that with stalin?, using a great name in vain........

All for the pic i`be posted???

1) someone's troll account

2) not everything revolves around you :P
Be nice, She comes from Venus, You never talk that way to these special people. :P
what does that mean in english
Quote from Fuse5 :what does that mean in english

It's a kids joke, Saying women come from Venus, Meaning you should respect us because we are extraordinary and are cool cause we all live on a purple world
Quote from TehPaws3D :It's a kids joke, Saying women come from Venus, Meaning you should respect us because we are extraordinary and are cool cause we all live on a purple world

by saying purple world, are you implying to be on the same drugs as this song?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG