The online racing simulator
Quote from TehPaws3D :Be nice, She comes from Venus, You never talk that way to these special people. :P

Special people take the short bus.
Quote from Osco :Special people take the short bus.

We took the longest sexualist space shuttle here as possible, Sorry, But you sir failed. We litterally, Dicked around in space for awhile.
ooh feisty
Cool story, sister, but where are the funny pictures?

Note: I never find funnies.
Attached images
grandma.jpg
Quote from Inouva :WTH was all that with stalin?, using a great name in vain........

In what universe is Stalin a great name? he was as bad as Hitler
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :In what universe is Stalin a great name? he was as bad as Hitler

It's the propaganda she's been listening to
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :In what universe is Stalin a great name? he was as bad as Hitler

No, he was worse, cos he wasn't a good military commander either. Also, his name was Josef, not Joseph.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, he was worse, cos he wasn't a good military commander either. Also, his name was Josef, not Joseph.

Say what you want, but through blood and other people lives he brought USSR back to life. Well, kind of...

They would of been absolutely slaughtered in WW2 if not for the industrialisation. And saying he wasnt a good commander is pure ignorance. Operation Barbarossa was huge and could of easily wiped out any other country. But not Stalin's Russia. And yes, fair enough. Hitler cocked up big time and got too confident, but still... Stalin/Russia never backed down and gave up even when it looked inevitable Moscow would fall.

But then again, all those people dead without the help of guns and Nazi's... Meh...
Less talk. moar funnies.
Quote from DevilDare :Say what you want, but through blood and other people lives he brought USSR back to life. Well, kind of...

They would of been absolutely slaughtered in WW2 if not for the industrialisation. And saying he wasnt a good commander is pure ignorance. Operation Barbarossa was huge and could of easily wiped out any other country. But not Stalin's Russia. And yes, fair enough. Hitler cocked up big time and got too confident, but still... Stalin/Russia never backed down and gave up even when it looked inevitable Moscow would fall.

But then again, all those people dead without the help of guns and Nazi's... Meh...

Stalin killed more of his own people through shooting traitors than Hitler did. More Russians died in WW2 than any other race/nationality. Besides the fact Stalin had a pact with Germany to split Poland in half. Stalin was just as bad as Hitler, he didn't bring anything to life, that's Vladimir Lenin you are thinking of.

Also, Operation Barbarossa was Germanys Operation of the invasion of Russia. It was not a defense operation.
Quote from BlueFlame :Stalin killed more of his own people through shooting traitors than Hitler did. More Russians died in WW2 than any other race/nationality. Besides the fact Stalin had a pact with Germany to split Poland in half. Stalin was just as bad as Hitler, he didn't bring anything to life, that's Vladimir Lenin you are thinking of.

Are you dumb?

I know he killed his own people, but in the end, it is arguable that it won them the bloody war. Without the increase in industry, Russia would of been a walk in the park for Germany.

Quote :Also, Operation Barbarossa was Germanys Operation of the invasion of Russia. It was not a defense operation.

Yeah, nice one. Did I say otherwise?
please mods, could you please edit out a spin-off thread or what of all this political shit discussion in my favourite funpic thread ffs ?
Yeah, sorry...

Quote from DevilDare :Are you dumb?

I know he killed his own people, but in the end, it is arguable that it won them the bloody war. Without the increase in industry, Russia would of been a walk in the park for Germany.

Yeah, nice one. Did I say otherwise?

Every country in the war had to increase industrial capacity. Are YOU dumb?! That's the reason why the US took it to Japan because they had a far superior Industrial capacity.

Err, ok, let's keep the war arguement going instead.
Quote from zeugnimod :Err, ok, let's keep the war arguement going instead.

Sorry I have a life to live, so my reply was delayed.
Quote from BlueFlame :Sorry I have a life to live, so my reply was delayed.

People who actually have lives usually dont see it as something so important that it needs to be stressed in discussions over internet...

Wow, that must be VERY effective. They sure put a lot of thought into that.
I think this guy would be quite unhappy because of that ad

Quote from AndRand :I think this guy would be quite unhappy because of that ad

Is he a pirate? pirate:
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG