The online racing simulator

Quote from der butz :Now seriously matijapkc, f*** off, go play with electricity. Come back when you got rid of the sand in your vagina, you racist.

I hope you're being sarcastic, cos although I only scan through most posts, he hasn't said anything remotely racist.
Lol
Quote from BlueFlame :I hope you're being sarcastic, cos although I only scan through most posts, he hasn't said anything remotely racist.

Maybe you should scan through his post as well then.
While I (and im sure almost everyone else) only saw a guy making a hilarious face expression while eating cereals, matijapkc decided it would be discriminating because that certain person was black. So i agree with butz here, the racist one is the one who:
1. pulled the skin color into the discussion although it had absolutely nothing to do with the actual matter
2. actually saw the skin color in the first place
3. later refered to him as "****"

I also agree with butz about the sand in vagina problem.

edit: and to actually add something ontopic:
Quote from speedway :Maybe you should scan through his post as well then.
While I (and im sure almost everyone else) only saw a guy making a hilarious face expression while eating cereals, matijapkc decided it would be discriminating because that certain person was black. So i agree with butz here, the racist one is the one who:
1. pulled the skin color into the discussion although it had absolutely nothing to do with the actual matter
2. actually saw the skin color in the first place
3. later refered to him as "****"

I also agree with butz about the sand in vagina problem.

Must of missed that one then.

PS. Enough with the sand in genitals, it's old.
Quote from BlueFlame :I hope you're being sarcastic, cos although I only scan through most posts, he hasn't said anything remotely racist.

As far as I can see he got served a little portion of the "you`re racist" stuff he was preaching. Was he racist? Was the person Matija accused of being racist, racist? No(imo), but who teh fook cares, we wanna see funnies.

The black dude was parodying/immitating a movie I saw a while ago (can`t find it anywhere now), in which a dog was doing something similar(eating, drooling, eyes popping out.. hilariously sad[not this]). Insta lol and props for the guy.. so what he`s black(he`s human), I found it funny.

Would have been funnier if he tried immitating this..

That being said.. Here`s a rotating **** flip.

Attached images
meanwhileinfinland.jpg
Just happened while browsing YT on my phone, i found it highly amusing, youtube, established in 1970 eh, looool!

He has. Blacks are superior, in his opinion, because we're not allowed to joke about them.
at ass
Attached images
1267421200548.jpg
1267416522036.jpg
1267415434231.jpg
1267161458330.jpg
Please people, don't put those thumbnails, i'm rarely in the mood to be bothered to click them..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Please people, don't put those thumbnails, i'm rarely in the mood to be bothered to click them..

now that's uber-lazy. you wouldn't be bothered twitching your forefinger when the pointer is over said thumbnail. life must be so bad for you. having to breath all time time and all.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Please people, don't put those thumbnails, i'm rarely in the mood to be bothered to click them..

Can't be bothered to click on them but yet typing that message.

Kinda agree with you here is something to make your live better

1: left click chose open new tab.
2: ctrl + click on the thumbnail.
3: middle mouse on the thumbnail.

Quality of live significantly improved
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Kinda agree with you here is something to make your live better

1: left click chose open new tab.
2: ctrl + click on the thumbnail.
3: middle mouse on the thumbnail.

Quality of live significantly improved

That's exactly the opposite of what it should be, it should open in the same window but it doesn't thanks to target="_blank".
It'd be 1 click to open, 1 to go back (thumb button, so no need to move the mouse).
You can use keyboard shortcuts for that. (If you have 'em.)
EDIT: Some funnies:

What a great keyboard.
Games ask for it...
Mac...
Can you type like this, huh?
A mouse.
if you have to explain the joke, it's not a joke.
Stop talking behind the pictures, it makes them even less funny.
Quote from Bose321 :Stop talking behind the pictures, it makes them even less funny.

Will do.

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG