The online racing simulator
Well, pigs are dirty yeah..
Quote from Agniz :

You don't even need to drill to the earth's core, somewhere around 3 miles deep is enough
Not exactly infinite energy, but one plant in New Zealand is outputting over 100MW continuously since +/- 1960, with no significant running costs.

Old but funny
you may want to take the third from the bottom out, it may be inappropriate ... and nor is it funny
Quote from ACCAkut :you may want to take the third from the bottom out, it may be inappropriate ... and nor is it funny

True, and done
Meanwhiles:

I do that too :|

Quote from kingfag :You don't even need to drill to the earth's core, somewhere around 3 miles deep is enough
Not exactly infinite energy, but one plant in New Zealand is outputting over 100MW continuously since +/- 1960, with no significant running costs.

Geothermal power for the win! My Dad is a project manager for power stations. Amazing how many are being built and how much they cost!
You really love postin them pictures.. don't you Arox..
I don't know about you guys, but I really think most (if not all) of the new memes from /b/ are very, very boring and unfunny. The "okay" is definitely one of them.
Quote from Velociround :I don't know about you guys, but I really think most (if not all) of the new memes from /b/ are very, very boring and unfunny. The "okay" is definitely one of them.

Quote from Velociround :I don't know about you guys, but I really think most (if not all) of the new memes from /b/ are very, very boring and unfunny. The "okay" is definitely one of them.

-
(Xaid0n) DELETED by Xaid0n
Good stuff AC keep it up

Funny stuff

No, this is patrick!!
Quote from Fujioshi :Funny stuff

Lay off the internet for a while people.. if this has become funny now..

A fairly awesome propertly of the universe is that the speed of light isn't just the speed limit of matter, it's the speed limit of *information*. So with the 1 ly long stick, it *would* take at least one year before the other end started moving.

(Although I realise those aren't really suited for picking holes in the logic )
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG