The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :now that's uber-lazy. you wouldn't be bothered twitching your forefinger when the pointer is over said thumbnail. life must be so bad for you. having to breath all time time and all.

Well i am uber-lazy, but still, isn't it more work to upload the pictures on LFS forum, then to just post IMG tags.. and it's easier to look at

Quote from Bose321 :Stop talking behind the pictures, it makes them even less funny.

lol + 1
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well i am uber-lazy, but still, isn't it more work to upload the pictures on LFS forum, then to just post IMG tags.. and it's easier to look at

yes but the person who posted them wasn't bitching about having to click on them. YOU WERE!

Attached images
become_a_fan.PNG
Added it to my funnies album with loads of others from the forum. It made me giggle you see. Shameful that you use the pirate facebook mod thing though.

Vain
Attached images
129085098846493290.jpg
129120304728526221.jpg
Quote from dadge :yes but the person who posted them wasn't bitching about having to click on them. YOU WERE!

Oh ffs, i said "please" didn't i..
Okay? How's that funny?

For english people, search "your mother". Not funny.
Quote from Bose321 :Okay? How's that funny?

For english people, search "your mother". Not funny.

+1

I cant even figure out whats so funny in that "your mother" or even "je moeder". Hmm, bose. PM me.
Hehe.

Anyways, why would anyone want to give back iPod touch for $50?

I would keep it, or better still, sell it on eBay for much more.
I probably would, cause unfortunately i have a very strong concience..
i'm sure there's an app for that.
i lol'd
Attached images
1266194403941.jpg
No bloody idea.
Press the keys written in the picture

BTW, still not funny.
Isn't that the thing that kills your OS or something?
Quote from Flame CZE :Press the keys written in the picture

BTW, still not funny.

I know.

I just do not find 3 triangles funny.
Nah, that was the one where someone said you had to create a .bat file with 'del :C' in it and then run it.

Somebody fell for it.

Triforcing, and 4chan in general is not something you'd want to have anything to do with, those people are losers and many of them have serious issues IMO.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG