The online racing simulator
Quote from BastianB :
So True

what the hell is baloney supposed to be?? lol..lolled at all the attempts americans do, to try to give an american name to all the italian products
Quote from Australopiteco :what the hell is baloney supposed to be?? lol..lolled at all the attempts americans do, to try to give an american name to all the italian products

The dude that posted it was german.

sorry for breaking forum but it is worth it
This has been posted before.

Still, it cracked me up so badly even after like 10 reads.
It looks VEEERRRYYY fake.
It is. You can try delete c: as much as you want, Windows won't let you delete everything. You'll definitely delete personal stuff, but you won't be able to get Windows to stop working altogether with a del command.
Quote from boosterfire :it is. You can try delete c: As much as you want, windows won't let you delete everything. You'll definitely delete personal stuff, but you won't be able to get windows to stop working altogether with a del command.

DUDE wth did you do to my laptop?
IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE
HOW DO I FIX THIS?
I NEED MY LAPTOP TOMORRO
i really want to try it im not kidding
guys be honest please, does anything happen if i try the triforce thing....be honest please.....i dont any personal stuff erased, at all....
Quote from logitekg25 :guys be honest please, does anything happen if i try the triforce thing....be honest please.....i dont any personal stuff erased, at all....

It actually recharges your HDD. Don't know why people are freaking out about it.
Quote from logitekg25 :guys be honest please, does anything happen if i try the triforce thing....be honest please.....i dont any personal stuff erased, at all....

Jesus christ, you really think it's real? Do it, i did it last year and nothing happened offcourse, then i felt like an i*iot believing in it..

Not all Christians are like that - *Some Catholics are though.
Quote from brandons48 :Not all Christians are like that -The Catholics are though.

I know, I know the extremes, my grandmother is a Jehovas Witness

or, a Jo Ho, as they are known as round here.
"Jo Ho"... has a nice "piratey" ring to it.
Quote from brandons48 :"Jo Ho"... has a nice "piratey" ring to it.

"Jo Ho Ho, and a battle av rum for yeee!"
Quote from BlueFlame :LOL typical christian faggotry.

well, I only know one country where churches put out theses Burger King style banners ...
Quote from ACCAkut :well, I only know one country where churches put out theses Burger King style banners ...

yup
less God hating and more pics please.
Attached images
funny-jesus-15.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Not all Christians are like that -The Catholics are though.

Heyyyyy.

I'm not religious really, but I was christened a catholic.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG