The online racing simulator
Apple Jizzfest

Also I just heard interesting comparison "Apple users are like gays, there is only few percent's of them but they are making so much noise like they are the only ones"

EDIT: WAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

Quote from Chupacabras84 : "Apple users are like gays, there is only few percent's of them but they are making so much noise like they are the only ones"

Actually, mac users are like the jehova's witnesses of the internet. They're great to recruit people, but ask a simple question like "why?" and they'll repeat themselves over and over in an endless circle of brainwashiness.

That is NOT FUNNY!! It's cruel!
one reason to never have sex in thailand
for half i was actually like "ooh..that kinda looks like both.."
Given that these 'guys' will have been taking hormones since they were 7, for all intents and purposes, they are women. There's certainly nothing odd about finding them attractive.

Granted the one remaining difference is a fairly significant one.
Sick bastards, what's wrong with them..
Quote from Crashgate3 :Given that these 'guys' will have been taking hormones since they were 7, for all intents and purposes, they are women. There's certainly nothing odd about finding them attractive.

I once saw a documentary about that contest, most of those "men" there don't take hormones (too expensive), and take part in that contest to win money and finance their operations and threatments.

So while in that contest, they are through and through man, with all extensions
Funnies or GTFO. Transformers are no fun.

oh shit! forbidden easter egg appeared on post!
Some funny pictures there. Not quite sure what is funny about the titties though?....Although I must say, they are a cracking pair. Lovely.
explained on post above yours!

ninja edited, lucky ones saw it!
in before the lock
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :explained on post above yours!

ninja edited, lucky ones saw it!

Those were some fine tits
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Those were some fine tits

You just finished jacking off to them, didn't you? I wondered why you took so long to reply.

Haha
missed them

but that post about the "you are" hit me spot on
Quote from logitekg25 :missed them

but that post about the "you are" hit me spot on

Except for the age right? You were 12?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG