The online racing simulator
@ Agniz

Digda evolves tooooooo, Digdri:

Quote from (SaM) :So incest is funny when you don't have to explain it.

"Don't ask Billy, just stay still while daddy has some fun."

'sshh sshh, perfectly natural'
Quote from 5tag :So, were you, huh?

Nope, and with the rednecks in my family, I had to thoroughly check.
Kind of epic fap stories
I dont even know how i find this thing myself

Usual warning if you are under 18 pure and uncorrupted by the filth of this world dont go there.
Quote from PMD9409 :Nope, and with the rednecks in my family, I had to thoroughly check.

You would be strongly surprised how they were precise on cross-cousins and parallel-cousins to several degrees of relationship (see wiki)
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Kind of epic fap stories

Usual warning if you are under 18 pure and uncorrupted by the filth of this world dont go there.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

That is the sickest thing I've ever read.

Quote from Nadeo4441 :Jesus... I lost my willpower to live

From the series, "This is why we cant have nice things" or "This is why we still dont have flying cars".

I must of missed the punch line, cos I didnt' find it funny at all. Is the graphic'ness of it supposed to be funny?
lol, i have to agree. it would have been much funnier posting a video of a power lifter totally demolishing his (or her)special freckle.
Well the part that cracked me up was when he explained what his parents would find when they come back.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Kind of epic fap stories

that has to be the most disturbing, disgusting stroy I ever read (and i did read alot) Obviously fake (in the way that all that happened to one guy and two of his friends) but nonetheless ... why did I read that? I expected stuff like lost handles of hairbrushes or similar, that stuff that really happens often
fake?
it's a short story by chuck palahniuk, the guy that wrote the novel "fight club", which the film of same name was based on.
oh, didn't know that. Thought it was on of those archived blog/chan posts.

Quote from Biohazard :...it's a short story by chuck palahniuk...

Even tho its in URL i didnt want to tell because without knowing for 100% is it true or fake there is certain magic in the air

But still level of details make me wonder is it really 100% fake ...
Quote :

That's just the default setup of firefox.. no?
I can already see where this is going.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG