The online racing simulator
+1 :d
DevilDare, It's true, isn't it?

Sorry, nothing to post, I have already posted all the funny pictures.

I found it funny:

What's up with the black jokes? Is racism cool all of a sudden?
Quote from jibber :What's up with the black jokes? Is racism cool all of a sudden?

Even though it made me lol I did think the same thing.
Quote from jibber :What's up with the black jokes? Is racism cool all of a sudden?

Nah i wouldnt use word racism here.
We make a lot of jokes based on stereotypes which include laughing at Asians, fat people, womans, Russians/Poles, catholics heck even owners of different consoles
I think as long as its an obvious joke and not an actual attempt to insult anyone its ok.

Not sure why but loled at picture below as F***K
On second thought i think its because he sitting there like a boss showing confidence and stuff when he looks like i dont even know who...

Quote from Nadeo4441 :Actually, his name is Miroslav Šatan so..

That's finnish! It mean's satan's satan (Like you clearly see from the picture actually..)
\m/_ _\m/
¡¡¡ uɐʇɐs buıɹǝǝɥɔ ןןɐ
I wonder how many fans he have because of his last name.

Black humour is always cool.
That's dark guys. Really dark. I am kinda shocked that you are slaves to such coloured humour.
Your reply did not help either
Find some white-trash jokes and it's even.
white jokes are also great

but me and my friends had a discussion about that. the difference between racism, and those jokes, are those are just that. jokes. i tell the jewish one to all my jewish friends, they laugh. i dont keep enough contact with my black friend, but i would tell him those. he would pretend to get mad, but after a few seconds he would be laughing it off.

all the people i tell them to, they know i am joking, so in my eyes its not racism, its just a harmless joke.
How sad, the spelling in particular
Quote from logitekg25 :white jokes are also great

but me and my friends had a discussion about that. the difference between racism, and those jokes, are those are just that. jokes. i tell the jewish one to all my jewish friends, they laugh. i dont keep enough contact with my black friend, but i would tell him those. he would pretend to get mad, but after a few seconds he would be laughing it off.

all the people i tell them to, they know i am joking, so in my eyes its not racism, its just a harmless joke.

jews that can take a joke... are you sure they are REALLY jewish?

Asks the guys from Switzerland? ...
Quote from TypeRacing :It looks shopped

It does not. The hand is holding the trousers down and the shadows are placed correctly.

So which hand is shopped?

What, black people can't be funny? You racist
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG