The online racing simulator
Yep. Guilty!

Its just so sad. And that theme in the movie made it worse. Poor Simba.

Almost cried when they killed shark in jaws, i loved this bastard so much ;_;
rofl

LOL! I love those retarded answers-for-everything-and-the-impossible comics
Quote from Inouva :
Troll. Zip in Zip.

I tried that just now, with a jpeg pic, the .zip file just gets bigger because of all the folders xD
Wtf??

I keep wanting to reply to those with some explanation of why it's complete rubbish
That slipstreaming thing works, Its confirmed on mythbusters.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :That slipstreaming thing works, Its confirmed on mythbusters.

when another car drives on its own in front...not when its powered by the same car...
It's confirmed that pushing a car shape ahead of you (which adds weight and still confronts you with the air resistance that is built up in that vehicle as they are connected) is better for your fuel efficiency? I really really doubt it since that would break just about every law of nature there is.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :when another car drives on its own in front...not when its powered by the same car...

No shit!? Very obvious thinking there.
What if the vehicle you're pushing has a much lower coefficent of drag than your vehicle?
Then that would be more of an aerodynamic attachment I guess, I thought slipstreaming generally involved another car.
Quote from wheel4hummer :What if the vehicle you're pushing has a much lower coefficent of drag than your vehicle?

a weightless one?

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG